PROLOGUE (part 2)

This is how the Guardian system works. There is a Meister, and then there is the Guardian. Technically they are both one Guardian, do u want to know why? Both the souls of the Meister and the Guardian are linked. So, if the Meister, dies the Guardian does too.

Now, i am sure you want to know what the Guardian, is do you? Well the Guardian is made of two things: a human soul, and some blob like substance from hell. But don't get the wrong idea the human isn't forced to turn into a Guardian. They turn willingly.

The way they are chosen for Meister and Guardian is different now though. Now the Guardians aren't as popular as they were before. Actually nobody even remembers the Guardians, which is probably good now. But like I was saying, the way to turn into a Meister or Guardian is to be in a family that work with the organization. So, no random kid on the street can be a Guardian.

So the way the Guardian and Mister are linked is simple. The Meister touches the stone first, the stone then stretches and burs an S like emblem on his dominant hand, then the stone moves to the closest person in the area and puts the mark any where on the Guardian ( so the second person to touch the stone turns into a blob), so after that is done they are soul linked and are a Guardian.

When a Meister and Guardian are chosen they already know each other, if the pair don't know each other then it is harder for them to fight enemies.

***well that is the end of the prologue ***