CINDER

HELL'S POV

a sadistic that we are,we giggled at subaru's expression. He's terrified like crazy. The other brothers now are tensed and didn't talk. Nazi handed the plais and I turned to the little cute terrified tsunbaru. "Are you ready tsubaru?" I asked teasingly with a sly smile. He struggled ones more but give up in tiredness. "No use,that a titanium" nazi said smiling. "DON'T DARE TOUCH ME!!!" He shouted.

SUBARU'S POV

I waited for the unbearable pain to come but it didn't come instead I tasted something sweet in my mouth. I heard loud laughs and I opened my eyes. There they are laughing like crazy. I groan at their devilish smile on me and struggled ones more.

"Shoot!!! This is the best"-nazi

"Make sure to share those to me"-vrianne

"Post it on facebook!"-hell

"Yeah!!!"-cinder

"what are you doing sadistic ladies?"asked laito hesitating and nervous. Nazi turned her IPad and there, I saw our terrified pictures. I blushed. 'DAMN IT! I'M SO SCARED IN THE PICTURE!!!' I mentally cursed.

After making fun of our pics they let go of me. I attemp to punch vrianne but I miserably failed cause she dodge it. I walked out and went to my usual place that is in a window I started punching a nearby wall to release my anger.

I felt a presence at my back and I punched it but she just blocked it with her hand. I retrieved my fist. "White roses" she said and smiled. "The symbol of cleaness and faith"she continued. "What do you want?" I asked harshly. She shook her head without any word. 'She's a weird one'.

NAZI'S POV

'Goddamn it my chest hurt!!!' I hold my chest and dragged myself to my room. I fell for several times already and the pain is increasing. When I got in my room I opened my lagauge and find something. After a few seconds,I found it. I drank the dark color pills I need when my chest hurt but then it increase again. For the past few days this happened. It's killing me little by little. I leaned in the wall breathing heavily clunching my chest. I punched the floor multiple times saying 'damn it'. After a while the pain got out and I whiped my sweat. I forcefully dragged my self in the bathroom and took a bath. I change in my strapless black night gown that end in my thigh and slept to temporarily forget the pain.

SUBARU'S POV

I knew it somethings fishy with this girl. She might be acting cool but she's suffering something but by the way WHY DO I FUCKING CARE?!!'. 

Next day:morning

VRIANNE'S POV

I tip-toed at nazi's room and opened her room quietly. There she is,curled in her blanket. Her room is dark cause you see,her eyes hurts when being hit by light. I pulled her blanket out,she sat rubbing her eyes like a kid. 'She's childish sometimes'. "Ohayo chisaii!!(morning shorty!!)" I said cutely and she glared." damatte vri-chan(shut up vrianne)". I laughed at her and waited. After taking a bath,she changed in her black colored tank top,black fitted shorts,red heels. 'Hehehehe!! Shorty is trying to be tall'. She put on her dog collar like choker and attach her headphones in it. She comb her hair and put on her feather earings. "Okay,let's go cook our meal" we rushed to the kitchen and cooked fastly after it. We placed it in the long table. "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!" We heard a shout that seems familiar.

"Cinder!!!!"

We ran up stairs and panickingly rushed to my barbarian sister's room. "Cinder!!!! Cinder!!!" Hell shouted punching the door worriedly. She stand back,reiji and others teleported here. Before reiji even handing me the spare key I snatched it and opened the door. There,I saw cinder crying in the floor blood dripping down her stomach. We ran to her and embraced her whisping 'it's okay now'. We cleaned her cut and didn't let any of the shitty vampires to even touch the strands of her hair.

"What happened to cinder?" asked vrianne. "Someone might attacked her"replied hell clunching her jacket. "We need to find that bullshit!!" I said coldly yet deadly at the sametime. 'I hate my sisters being hurt. I don't want them to suffer the same agony I suffered at my young age'.

They should be experiencing a happy life and not this life but I know that can't be. I stepped out of the room but then my chest started to hurt again. I leaned in the wall gritting my teeth.

"Give my daughter back"

I heard a devilish whisper. I looked around but saw nothing. I shook my head but then a paper that is color violet got my attention. I grabbed it and read.

Get ready to die,nazi

I sighed. 'A death theat again'. It's not only my chest is the problem. It's also the threats that I always receive everyday. "What is that?" A voice asked. I turned my head and saw ruki. "Just a random letter" I replied. 'I can't afford to join them in my problem'.

CINDER'S POV

I'm in a reddish dark place. I've been walking involuntarily like their's no tomorrow. This place is scary and creepy. Then I saw a woman. Her hair is violet and she wore a victorian era dress. She paced me and gave me her devillish smile. I was terrified. She's scary. In a flash she's infront of me. She hold my chin and raised it. She leaned her face in my ear and whispered "Bring me to life,cinder". I felt an unbearable pain in my stomach and saw my blood dripping. The woman laughed maniacally. I clunched my stomach and darkness welcomed me.