/2/

My home was a little cottage in a sweet valley. My home, like everyone else's, was a cream color with ivy and roses growing.
Each road came to a middle point, a pretty clock tower, and there'd be five short roads coming out of the middle.
There were many of these scattered across heaven.

Heaven. Heaven.
I must of have been a good person after all. We never went to church. Not being sentimental or whatever, the thought of God never really affected us.
I'm not even Christian...? But Gus is, so I must be here. Really.

My home was small but I was the only one staying there so I guess that made sense.
My room was furnished just like my one at home. Which was really creepy. But there was just one more thing...
"Blueie!" I wailed. That scruffy blue old dog teddy, whilst I had literally left behind sixteen years worth of family and friends, old blueie meant something to me...

A few hours later, a knock came at my door.
A girl with long, frizzy dark red hair who was about Eighteen was sobbing hysterically at my doorstep.
"Let me in. I need therapy!" And she shoved past me and threw herself down on my couch.
I poured her a glass of water, and grabbed a batch of cookies and went back to the room. Her head was buried into a silky gray cushion. She was screaming and wailing into it. She was cursing, too, but it was muffled so it was only half a sin, really.

"What's your name, red head?" I asked, stroking my new long brown hair.
"Alaska." She stopped crying, but it came out as Alehder.
"What?"
"Alaska." This time, it was louder and clearer.
" So, erm, why are you here? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
She threw her head back up. Her dark green eyes were red, and her eyelids were caked in running makeup.

" I... Have made a grave mistake. Very, very bad." She whimpered, shaking her head in a woebegone fashion.
" I left behind something special. I had love in the mists. But I failed to see it. I acted
in such a pessimist way, and I tried to get out of the labyrinth of suffering. I didn't try to get in to a new labyrinth. Maybe if I stayed, everything would've fallen into place. It would've made sense." She raised her palm to her forehead." There, was a boy. Named Miles. Or pudge. Yeah, we named him pudge. He was special. He wanted to love me, but I was constantly so difficult and I got him into new situations and a new life and... I made him be someone else. Maybe if I just stayed, I would've accepted his love. Straight and fast. Into the other direction of the labyrinth. Maybe into a new life. A better one. But nope. It's... Gone. Hazel... It's gone." As she spoke, her voice trailed off.
From what I can infer...
1) she's killed herself.
2) she shouldn't of have done that.
That's all I know. Maybe there's more. I don't know. She's mysterious.

"Okay. I don't know what to do... what do you want from me, then? I don't know what I shall do for you?"

"Be someone I can trust. Thats all I need to say."

And with that, she strode out of my house, and I watched her through the curtains, and she walked off.

"Mysterious." I thought.

I began to write a song. It had some sort of meaning, I had only scraped a bit of emotion out of me. Okay it didn't rhyme, and yes, became a poem.

Listen.
One drop.
Two drops.
Few more.

Okay. I lied. I hardly wrote a poem. I vaguely wrote four lines down. They didn't even make sense.

But it felt good.

Later that day...