Liar liar

CPOV
I'm walking slowly away from my mother's grave because I feel like if I walk away faster I'm leaving her behind. I'm leaving a piece of myself behind. I take a final glare at her gravestone and walk faster now to my car. I strap myself in and put the radio on and my heart just dropped my heart will go on by Celine dion came on. I tried to keep my tears from rolling down my previously wet cheeks. This song reminds me of my mother I will love her forever even after I am staked one day. I carried on driving and I decide to ring stefan, I put him on load speaker and all I hear is  three solid beeps and then it goes straight to voice mail . That's not like stefan he always answers my calls I better check on him, I have to go check on him I bet he is with Damon at Julians fight club.

SPOV
I sit on my couch with bourbon in my hand. I feel so hopeless my brother is hell bent on destroying himself. And I fear all of this focusing on my brother is distancing myself from Caroline.
I miss caroline all the time I seem to spend more time with Valerie then my own girlfriend. I  hear a knock at the door. I stagger to it and open it I see Valerie.
"Hello stefan"
"what are you doing here Valerie?" I said.
"what a lovely welcome"
She just walked right in anyway I was not in the mood for her right now.
"Valerie please leave"
I looked around and she was nowhere to be found. Then I heard a noise coming from behind me I turned around and Valerie was inches from my face .
"Valerie I love caroline"
Then she pressed her lips on mine.
Authors note:
Please comment below.
More Is coming