Chapter 2

So I am mainly planning on having this fanfic from Amaru's POV for the most part but here and there I'll change it up (this chapter being an example) so just letting you guys know! 😋 And also I'm changing the POV to third person for this chapter to try it out so I'm sorry if I confuse y'all for the sudden change. 😅

But I'd love some feedback on if I should keep it the way I had before or from now on write it in 3rd POV

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

♦️ Hope's POV ♦️

'Ugh I felt horrible about what had happened to her...' Hope thought with an aggravated sigh, feeling like a failure as his sister's caretaker and as her older brother.

Kids looked up to their older siblings, and yeah he got that Amaru wasn't much of a kid anymore but still...

How could looking up to someone that isn't there when you need them a good thing?

Hope rubbed the back of his neck as he was fixing dinner for the both of them but he was mainly taking his time because on the way home, Amaru had fallen asleep in the car so he had to carry her up to her room.

He chuckled a little to himself, thinking about how long it had been since he had carried her, which was probably when she was still little and in grade school.

But, he knew she hadn't slept much last night and she was still in pain so it would only be natural for her to want to sleep.

He just couldn't help but love that cute and embarrassed look on her face when he told her that Lily was going to come over every day this week.

As her big brother he was expected to help her in any way possible, love life being one of them if necessary.

She wasn't too happy about him doing it but deep down, he knew she was jumping for joy and smiling like crazy.

She did have that sort of side to her but she hardly ever shows it though. He had only seen her be that way around him when it had only been the two of them.

But he hoping to change that.

No that was wrong.

He was hoping that Lily could change that.

🌸 Lily's POV 🌸

'I guess this is the place.' Lily thought as she came to a halt in front of a small two story house.

It was much smaller than her's, but that was obvious enough because she lived in a house about the size of a medium sized mansion.

Lily's parents traveled a lot for work so she was mainly living by herself for the most part. She would admit it got pretty lonely at times but it was alright, she got by just fine so there was nothing to worry about.

She parked my motorcycle in the driveway that she had rode to get to her destination beside what she assumed was their parent's car.

She turned the engine off, putting her keys in her bag that she had brought that had the notes she had taken for Amaru and assignments from class today, along with her's that she had already gotten halfway finished.