I'm saying NO

(Picture is Emily)

Emily's pov

I sit there looking at my grandmother like crazy. I feel Ross grip my hand as I hold back even tighter.

"Grandma I understand you want me to live with you but mom and dad moved me here when we were 6, I haven't seen you since I was 10. That was seven years ago. When they died you weren't there to support me"

"You just left me here to cry and you know what? I built a living here. It was hard at first but I managed. I met my amazing boyfriend Ross who loves me unconditionally and supports me through everything. His family is the loveliest people you could ever meet and they have taken me in as their daughter and their other sister so I'll be staying here with them."

I breathed out. I can't believe I just stood up against my grandmother. She looked up at me.

"Oh Em, we just want you to be happy and come live-" "I'm saying no, if you really want me to be happy then you would allow me to stay here" I almost yelled cutting her off.

"Emily we love you and I really want you to be happy. We will keep in touch" Gemma said "that's it? That's the end?" I asked confused.

"It's not over. Goodbye Emily" grandma said and they both walked away. I looked at Ross confused of what just happened.

He shrugged his shoulders and I snuggled my head into his chest. We walked back to chubbs and drove home.

Once we got there I walked inside as my second family greeted us. "How was the date?" Rocky asked 'great' Ross and I said at the same time "hope you didn't have to much fun" rocky said wiggling his eyebrows.

"We're not there yet Rocky but we could be" Ross grabbed my hips from behind and brand his lips to my neck "never gonna be there Mr Lynch"

"Why do you say that Mrs Lynch?" Ross replied smirking. I turn around with one hand on my hip and a cheeky grin on my face "what did you call me?" I asked trying to keep a straight face.

"RUN" Riker yelled as Ross bolted up the stairs. Rydel helped me take off my heels and rush after him. We couldn't find him anywhere.

Rydel and I walked into the cinema room and I seen his familiar blonde hair poking out of the curtains. I jumped behind them and signalled for Rydel to open and then close the door.

She did and Ross slowly started creeping out. I grinned and right as Ross walked past I jumped out and he screamed like a little girl causing Rydel who was behind the seats and I to burst into giggles.

I started running out of the cinema room and into the lounge room with Ross on my tail. He ran right in and fell next to me and began tickling me.

He knows my weaknesses to well and I began laughing "s-stop I'm s-sorry" I stuttered "say all you want to do is make love to me" Ross said smirking whilst still tickling me.

"I-I don't want t-to l-lie" I managed out Ross kept tickling "a-all I want t-to do I-is make l-love to y-you" I stuttered out again and Ross stopped tickling me.

"You got that Rydel?" Ross asked as Rydel put away her camera while Ross had a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"I love you Rossy jersey Shor" I said "ergh how do you know my nickname?" He asked "I did my research" I replied smirking "I love you too m&m" he said.

My dad used to call me that but I felt tears well up but I shook them off hopefully Ross didn't notice.

Ross's pov

Emily had tears in her eyes when I called her m&m. I decided not to ask her until we go to sleep. It was already 1:26 and we all headed to bed.

Emily slept in my room tonight because Ryland was sleeping at jack j's house. We walked in and Emily grabbed my sweatshirt and shorts and walked to the bathroom.

She came out wearing them and I slipped my shirt off leaving me in my sweatpants. Em came and lyed down next to me and snuggled up with me.

"Em?" I asked "yeh" she immediately replied "why did you almost cry when I called you m&m"  "well you see when I was little my dad called me that. I'm sorry if I scared you but I just remembered that's what my dad called me" she answered "oh it's alright, I'm sorry. Goodnight I love you so much" I said "I love you too" she replied and fell asleep on my bare chest.

I woke up early and seem Emily on the computer sitting on the bed "morning babe" i said as she pecked my lips "what are you doing?" I asked "online classes for school, I'll be down in 2 minutes though" she answered as I nodded.

Eventually she was done and we walked downstairs. Rydel was the only one up so we said good morning and she handed us our breakfast.

We ate our food in the dining room and when we finished Emily helped Rydel clean up and I went to take a shower.

After I was done in the shower and had a towel wrapped around my waist I heard Emily scream.

"Ah oh oh" she yelled. I freaked out and ran into the living area "this boats rocking ah oh oh ain't no slowing us down cause we're living the sweet life now" she screamed

Rydel and her were just watching the suite life on deck. I let out a breath of relief as Rocky stumbled downstairs "who got murdered" he asked causing the girls to laugh as Riker rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen.

For the rest of that day we had a suite life on deck marathon and it was pretty funny when Emily made us all death in every episode by screaming the them song. Of course Rydel joined.

A/N
Hey guys. So Emily said no. Oh well.

I don't really know what to do next chapter. I might not be able to post tomorrow because I'm going out. Anyway bye

Love you guys.

2+ comments =next chapter