results

-1 week later-

Emily's pov

My limp was completely gone by now and I checked the time and it was 8:23. I got out of bed and immediately felt the cold once Ross's arms were unwrapped from my body.

I grabbed grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt which read 'wild hearts can't be broken' as I put my hair into a messy bun and added some galaxy socks.

I suddenly felt the urge to throw up as I ran to my bathroom with a hand over my mouth. It was locked meaning Rydel was in there as I quickly raced into the hallway bathroom.

I began to throw up and I felt someone rubbing my back. I turned around to see Stormie "shh your okay" she calmly whispered as tears welled up I knew exactly why I threw up everything I had ate in the past 24 hours.

"Honey do you have a fever?" She asked me as I debated where or not to tell her. I began crying into her shoulder "I'm sorry I've done this, I'm just a burden this could ruin their career-" Stormie cut me off.

"What are you talking about?" She calmly asked "Stormie could I please tell you something important?" I asked her as she nodded waiting to hear it.

"I think I might be pregnant" I said scared. Her facial expression changed from a sad one to a happy one then a sorry one. "Honey I'll be back in ten minutes I'm going to run to the store and grab a test" I nodded and she hugged me and said goodbye.

For a while I just cried there thinking about what I've done and how this could ruin Ross's career and I'm only 17, and yes I'm a bit of a rebel but not enough for a kid and I have school in a bout four days and Ross will be on tour for two months.

My thoughts were cut off by the bathroom door opened and Stormie handing me a bag as I thanked her and she left giving me privacy.

I peed on the stick and placed a timer on as I let Stormie in and we both anxiously waited with me pacing back and forth scared.

About 10 minutes later the timer which was R5's song went off and I ran from the end of the bathroom to another. I picked it up and checked it.

Ross's pov

I had just woken up at 9:13 am which was early for me and then the door burst open.

Emily was crying as she pulled out a suitcase and starts grabbing her clothes and packing them. "Stop stop what's wrong?" I asked her grabbing not her arms and turning her around.

She sat on the bed and was sobbing slowly calming down. "Hey you want to tell me what's wrong?" I asked her as she nodded "Ross I can't stay here I can't be with you and yes I love you so much but I'm saving your career and-" I cut her off by speaking.

"Baby what why, have I done something please tell me?" I asked confused and upset. She pulled something out from her pocket and looked at it and broke down again throwing it.

I went and picked it up and looked at it. Oh my god I'm going to be a dad. Oh my god I'm going to be a dad. OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!

I understood that Emily was scared but we can get through this together and I was really excited that I was going to be a dad.

"Bub shh, I'm staying with you, your going to be the best mother and I'm going to be the best father" I said as she looked up smiling only a few tears in her eyes "really?" She asked shakily as I smiled and kissed her.

We had been together for almost 7 months and been through so much already and now we're going to be parents.

"Thanks Ross" she said as I gave her a reassuring smile "babe who bought that?" I asked "your mom" she said back as my eyes went wide.

"When do you want to tell the others?" I asked her "breakfast? Please I want to get it done with" she begged and I sighed and nodded.

As everyone started walking by downstairs and into the kitchen mine and Emily's nerves were through the roof although I was excited.

We walked down and mom gave us a slight smile and I gave her a happy smile in return. She handed out our breakfast and everyone dug in. Bye everyone I mean mom, dad, Riker, Savannah, Alexa, Rocky, Ryland, Rydel, Emily, I Ellington.

A/N no rocky and Alexa aren't together but she's friends with the others..

After we were halfway through I gave Emily's hand a squeeze and she looked at me and smiled. "Guys I have something to say" I said as everyone's conversations stopped and mom nodded her head.

"I'm going to be a dad, and Emily will be a mom" I looked at all of them and Emily was awkwardly looking down all the faces were shocked and Rocky's bacon fell out of his mouth.

"I'm going to be an Aunty? Yes omg I'm so happy for you guys" Rydel said as we smiled. "Good on ya bro you" rocky said as I laughed. "Sweet in going to be the best uncle ever" Riker said "no I am" Rocky said "clearly it'll be me congrats bro" Ellington said as I laughed at their behavior.

Savannah and Alexa said congratulations while Ryland said nothing and I looked over at dad. He looked mad and mom was actually excited to be a grandmother.

"Ross this was totally irresponsible, I hope you know Emily will have to come on tour with us now and I hope you can learn from your mistakes. Also don't think just because you got this poor girl pregnant you'll break up with her so she can look after the baby on her own" my father sternly said.

"No dad I'm going to stay with her I love her and I have learnt but this could have been the best mistake I've ever made" I said proud of what was coming out.

"Well then I'm proud of you guys, you'll make great parents" dad said as I sat there surprised. Emily rushed up from her seat with a hand over her mouth.

I followed her to the bathroom and began rubbing her back as she threw up her breakfast. "Babe are you scared?" I asked her when she was done as she nodded but smiled "I can't believe there will be a tiny us though, yes I'm scared but also excited and now I get to come on tour with you guys"

She said and suddenly I felt bad . "I'm really excited too but I'm also really sorry I know how much you wanted to do senior year" I said feeling guilty.

"Ross it's not your fault besides there's nothing you could have done to stop it" she said calmly as I smiled at her.

"Please kiss me" she whispered and I obeyed and kissed her lips softly. The rest of the day we watched movies and spoke about touring in Europe.

A/N

Well she's pregnant, that's great.... Not) anyway she gets to go on tour now and be grumpy yay not....again

Hope you guys like this and please comment

Like/comment/vote