WELL, now is that right?

Ok. As I said, I do not own the pics, and or sesshomaru. K?k. If you have any questions, ask.
------------------------------------------------

Rangiku POV

Yay! It feels good to be back in Japan. I haven't been here in 22 years. Hmm. Yep, it still smells like it to. Hi, my name it's Rangiku. I have long orange hair that reaches to my butt. And I have bright baby blue eyes. And, a huge chest with an hour glass body. 23 years ago I was here in Tokyo, Japan. I met a strange man. We became great friends and then he had a baby girl. But that's not what intrigued me. It was the fact that she was born with an ancient jewel in her. I remember the Jewel. That's the well-known Shekon Jewel. If your wondering, I am indeed a demon. What kind? A dog. I've lived for a very long time. As the world changed, I had to adjust to it. It was hard, but oh well. I wear a special spell that conceals my demon markings. I have a red crescent moon with a small star next to it on my forehead, and three golden claw like marks on each of my cheeks. My eyes would turn a golden mixed blue when I get really annoyed. I'm visiting my friends family. I talk to his wife through letters as I wonder the world aimlessly. Kagome and Sota are now 16 and 12. (A year after Kagome found the fudel ara) wow, time flies. I head off the bus as it stops. I'm surprising Kagome s mom with my visit.

I'm wearing a tight pink tank top with blue jeans and flip flops. Today modern clothes are so strange. I sigh.

As I near a familiar road, I see a boy around the age 12 ish walk by with two other boys. I stop and immediately see a resemblance. That must be Sota! I thought excitedly. I ran over to the three boys and hugged Sota. Since he was so small, my huge breasts were on top of his head. I heard his muffles. The two other boys were looking at me with red faces, and one even got a bloody nose. I finally release Sota.

"Who are you?!", he said blushing deeply.

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Hey, I said~", he was saying until I interrupted him.

"You look just like you're father!", I exclaimed still fiddling with his hair.

He stood shocked. I smiled at him and looked at his friends. They were staring at my breasts.
"You don't mind if I borrow Sota~Chan do ya?" I said batting my eyes seductively. I swear they were about to faint. They nodded with bloody noses.

"Ok!", I said. I picked up Sota and tossed him over my shoulder and ran to the shrine at a slow pace. So I seem human.

"Put me down lady!"

I ignored him and spotted their house. Bingo. As I arrived at the door, an old man opened it. I recognized him.

"What in the world is going ?", he asked. When he looked at Sota then me, he look shocked.

"Rangiku?"

"What's up kid?", I asked. He knows I'm a demon and I practically was his parent.

He smiled, seeing his gross wrinkles.

I screamed, causing a woman and a certain teen to run outside.

"What's going on!?", the woman said. The teen stopped and looked the situation in disbelief. I mean, your kid brother shows up being carried by a hot woman.

"Who are you?", the teen said. Her mom smiled and ran to greet me.

"I am Lady Rangiku Matsumoto! You must be Kagome! I am an old friend of your parents.Gosh, the last time I saw you is when you were at the hospital after being born!!" I said closing one eye and holding up a peace sign.

"Nice to meet you!", she said smiling.

"Alright, everyone calm down. M' lady, put down Sota please. It's getting dark, let's go in"

After we went inside, Nina (I don't know Kagome s mom name) explained to them that I was an old friend and I would be staying for awhile. I now sat in Kagome s room playing with Buyo. Kagome seemed nervous of me staying in her room. I was immediately suspicious. She walked in and stared at me in amusement as I was entertained by the cat.

"You can shower now if ya want, Lady Rangiku" , she said in her pjs. As I smiled and walked past her , I froze. I smelt her, but....I didn't sense the Jewel. SHE LOST IT?! Oh no. She looked at me questionably. I just ignored her and took a shower with scenarios playing through my head of how she lost it.

As I got out, I was wearing strawberry pjs. As I was exiting,I heard two voices. Two? Hmmm....interesting... I snuck up to the door and saw a boy with a familiar red kimono, silver hair, and bright yellow eyes& dog ears. Demon. No, human. Wait, half?!

I burst through through the door eyes closed smiling.

"KAGOME! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

She froze and so did the half demon. Due to my concealer spell, he thinks I am a human. It hid my aura. Only very powerful demons can sense me, but only a little.

"Lady Rangiku!!!! I can explain!", she said quickly.

"Lady Rangiku?", the half demon asked. He was blushing bright red, probably because my clothes stuck to me like a second skin, and the first 4 buttons were undone.

"Alright, here is how it will be. You boy, will stay here and in the morning we are going to talk. Got it!?", I said crossing my arms in a mother manner. Kagome was tense. Hmm...

"Why do I gotta listen to you, ya old hag?", he barked.

I punched him square in the face out the window. And I heard Kagome tell him sit....And he did. Kinda of....

She must of learned her priestess abilities. Just how much did she know about demons?