Encountering Rin

Rangiku p.o.v

The others agreed to let me help them on their quest to find the missing pieces. They warned me of Naraku. And the brother of Inuyasha, whom I have not meet before. Just heard of. And sesshomaru s companions. The name itself sent shivers up my spine. I went into the village and bought myself a fitting kimono. It was black and I had a white bow wrapped around my waist and a pink scarf draped over my
shoulders.

 It was black and I had a white bow wrapped around my waist and a pink scarf draped over myshoulders

I had my own demon sword, but it needed to be cleaned up a bit. I'll have to visit that maker of Tensaga and Tensiga. Totosia. I haven't met him either, but I will soon. I bid Kagome and her friend goodbye and ran into the forest. I couldn't use my full strength with the spell on me, but it'll do. I soon got tired around noon and sat down by a river to rest. I layed against a cherry tree. One of my favorite trees. I closed my eyes to rest a bit more. I felt the wind blow and heard the forest move. But when I opened my eyes I seen a human girl at the river with an imf talking. Well more like he was scolding her and she was ignoring him. I guess they don't notice I'm here.

Soon enough the clouds rolled away from the sun and shine through the trees at me. The girl, Rin, turned around and looked at me. Unfortunately, duo did the green toad.

"And just who are you!?", h4 squeaked.

I sighed deeply. Does no one have any peace around here?!

"Who are you?", I asked the girl already knowing her name. From the crew, I assume the toad is Lord Sesshomaru s servant. Jaken. But where is this Lord fellow?

"I'm Rin and this is Master Jaken" she smiled. I stared at them, but then I felt a powerful pressure of power. It must be Sesshomaru.

"Come on out, I can sense you.....Lord Sesshomaru", I said. A tall lean figure stepped out of the bushes. He was an inch taller than me, and I was tall. He wore royal armor and black boots. Not to mention he's handsome. His long silver hair glared at the sun, while his dark twisted golden shine bright with interest.

"A mere human sensing me? Who are you woman?", h4 demanded in a strong stern voice that could melt me for years to come.

"Human? Why do you speak to malady in such a manner! Your so rude!", Nel stated.

"WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE!? You don't speak to Lord Sesshomaru in such tone! You rude twerp!", Jaken yelled.

"Twerp!?? You're one to talk you toad!", Nel said angrily.

I sighed. If Sesshomaru is really as powerful as they say, he will be able to sense my concealer soon. I sighed again deeply and stepped into the light with Nel next to my feet arguing with Jaken.

_______________________________________
Sesshomaru p.o.v. (yay!)

Something was off about this woman. Her scent was cut off. It must be a spell. As she stepped through the shadows into the light, she was breath taking. Her voice was attractive. I growled angrily at those thoughts. But I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My eyes landed on her sword. It was a demon sword. But could a human wield it? Then I realized that she wasn't human. She was wearing concealer. Why?