Bon Voyage

"Ron , get up you're getting late " Ron's mother was shouting from the kitchen. Why wouldn't she ? She had waited for this day from a very long time.

Ron got up and started getting ready for his flight. His friends were due to arrive in a few hours and he would be leaving the country for a complete new environment carrying a bunch of memories with him, tales of friendship and tales of love.

Ron was an agnostic from a very small age but today Ron was praying very hard that Saira would turn up today to bid him a goodbye.

"You coming today ? " Ron messaged Saira.

"Umm, maybe " she texted back .

Ron did not reply any further as he did not want to pressurize Saira to come to the airport to see him off but he just wished that she popped up.

Ron packed all his things that he wanted to take along and was now leaving for the airport in his Dad's car.

His dad was constantly giving Ron ways on how he could adjust in the new environment quickly but Ron did not seem interested in it and kept looking out of the window enjoying his last moment in the country and praying that Saira would turn up.

Ron arrived at the airport where all his friends gathered to bid him a farewell but what did matter for him was Saira's presence. He spent a bit of time with his friends and kept checking for Saira in the crowd and almost checked his phone for a thousand time.

Amidst all the hustles in the airport and between all the crowd that came to see off their relative he noticed a girl all in yellow, Saira .

If there were some words that could describe his happiness while he saw Saira he would have used all of them but there were no words to describe his happiness of seeing Saira who came to see him off.

Saira walked towards Ron , they hugged each other and Ron thanked Saira for turning up that day.

Saira whispered in a very small voice "I will miss you" . Ron could tell from her voice that she was sobbing and couldn't help but ignore because he did not want Saira to cry , Ron did not want Saira to shed a tear.

After a few minutes the Airlines announced the departure call for Ron's airlines and asked to report immideately to the counter.

Ron bid goodbye to all his family members, friends and Saira who in turn handed him a something wrapped with a gift wrap and a card that read "Bon Voyage" .