Chapter Three

Chapter[Three]

Tiffany was one of the four seniors who took gym. Gym class was not required anymore in your senior year. Tiffany took it because she wanted to keep active. When she first got in the class some of the sophomores and juniors looked at her oddly, but now that school had been in for a month they just ignored her.

You couldn't really tell yet,but Tiffany had lost about ten pounds.

The school still had a funky smell because it had been wet up with the sprinkles last week. "Your stomach looks smaller." Tiffany quickly pulled her hoodie down over her stomach. She thought she had been the only one in the girls locker room after everyone had left. She looked behind her,"Thanks" It was Carmen. She was a junior. She was an Asian, black mix. Carmen nodded shyly leaving out the locker room.

Tiffany smiled patting her stomach.

"Tif!" Tiffany looked over her shoulder as she walked out the locker room. This girl named; Jasmine was running to catch up with her. "Girl, Lemme see the homework from last night."

"We had homework?" Tiffany knew that they had homework, but she lied.

Jasmine was always asking to copy something from somebody. Jasmine sucked her teeth patting her red weave. "Shit! Then have you seen Ebony anywhere?".

"Naw"

Jasmine walked off looking for Ebony. Tiffany walked into her next hour early sitting at the back of the class again. Since she gained so much weight she never sat in the front anymore. "Homework to the front" Mr. O'neil walked into the classroom late.

Tiffany took out her homework and passed it up front.

Mr. O'neil was cute. Tiffany sometimes had fantasies about him. Tiffany felt moist and immediately squeezed her thighs tightly together. She had sex with Michael about three years ago, and had not had sex since then.

She had sex with Michael quite a few times before he started to share it with the school.

Mr. O'neil walked around the class as he handed out a worksheet. He peered over Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany looked at him, and blushed buring her head into her work. He just smiled and walked off doing the same thing to Darryl, and Ebony, before going back up to the front to sit at his desk.

Tiffany finished early and closed her book listening to some of the girl's talk about Mowry.

                                                                                           **