Chapter 9

Chapter 9 has EXPLICIT LANGUAGE and SEXUAL CONTENT. If you feel UNCOMFORTABLE at ANYTIME please exit this story.

BUT Other wise if you're a freak like me maybe you will like it. :D

---

Authors Comment:

Special "Thank You" to my boyfriend. He helped with the idea for this chapter. -He's a silent reader-

Also a shout out to my GOD sister she's reading this as well :)

---Definition(s) for words in this story;

ShyStie; Sneaky, Un-trustworthy

----------------------------------

Tiffany was an hour late to work today.

Her grand-pop had to come over and fix her flat tire before she left. Stan was ringing an elderly couple out when she got there."So you finally decided to show up." Stan teased. Tiffany smiled. "I had a flat.". "Can you take over? I'm gonna use the bathroom." Tiffany nodded taking his place just as Mowry and Bianca were walking up to the front desk.

Tiffany took their key cards before pulling up his room receipt on the computer. "168.75" Mowry took out his wallet pulling out 2 bills. Bianca slyly glanced at the money he'd taken out. He cut his eyes sharply at her. "Go sitcho ass in the car!"

Bianca's shoulders hunched over and her head bowed down as she walked off like she'd just been punished.Tiffany took the money making changing. "32.75. is your change." Mowry nodded a thank you to Tiffany,before leaving.

Tiffany wondered why Mowry was acting so rude towards Bianca...

It was around 8:00 pm when Stan came back from his lunch break. Tiffany left at 8:15. She really didn't want fast food again today, so she took the 20 minute drive to subway. She hadn't talked to Nina in a month or so, and she'd sense then deleted Nina's phone number.

Nina was leaning against the wall beside the bread dome texting on her phone. Prolly to Terrell. She looked up hearing the bell from the front door jingle. "Whatcu want?" Nina asked putting on some gloves.

"Chicken breast on wheat." Nina turned around taking the bread from the warmer. "Foot long or six-inch?" "Six inch with extra provolone and yea. I want it toasted." Nina just nodded, toasting the sandwich after she'd put the cheese on it.

Nina didn't acknowledge Tiffany much further than just treating her like a customer. It was like they had never been cool. "You a shystie ass friend." Nina spoke as she gave Tiffany her change. Tiffany said nothing in response. Her sandwich hit the floor as she reached out and slapped Nina forcefully. Nina's hand touched her cheek while she looked at Tiffany in shock.

Tiffany grabbed up her sandwich before walking out of subway. Once she got in her car she let out a heavy, but relieved sigh as she texted Jade.

To Jade:I slapped Nina.

From:703-555-5324

Tif this Jade. I'm on Mowry phone. The touch screen on mine don't wrk. We headin' to sprint. N u did wat?

To Mourice

I slapped Nina :)

From Mourice

Oh shit. R U SRS? GRL call me L8tr. They askin' me q's bout my phone.

Tiffany texted her an "Okay" Before driving back to work.