Chapter 6

(Sorry to annoy you but please give me some feedback - vote or leave a comment - I need a lot of time for my story and every single feedback means a lot to me. I hope you like it so far :) love you all xx)

Harry's POV

I don't know how long she stayed in my arms but I can tell that she feels a bit better now as she takes back a step and leaves my arms. She looks completely tired and exhausted. Her face is full of her tears but she's still breathtaking.

"Are you feeling better?" She nods and wipes her tears away with her sweater.

"Can I help you somehow?" I really want to change something about her situation. I just want that she's happy but she shakes her head. It's sad that she doesn't trust me. She could talk with me about everything. I would be here for her but I can't even blame her and I'm too cowardly to tell her. After all we did to her, I wouldn't react any differently. I sigh.

"You really can trust me. I won't tell the others, I promise you." A little smile escapes her lips and this means a lot to me after she cried so hard.

"No, thank you. I'm okay and I have to go home now". I nod. I better go home as well now. She turns around.

"Lucy?"

"Yeah?" Her eyes are full of sadness I can tell.

"Uhm... if you need something..- you can tell me". She smiles a second time this day and I'm glad that I could help her for a little time.

Lucy's POV

I love how he talked to me. I love how he held me. I love how his eyes met mine. I love how... am I in love? I can't. He deserves someone better and why would he even like me? The girl who hurts herself and gets bullied by the others. He would deserve someone who is prettier and thinner than me. Someone who doesn't cut or is depressed. Someone who can give him more happiness. And he.. he doesn't even like me. Right? Even if he told me I can talk to him - would he tell the others? He promised me not to do that. But... can I really trust him? I've trusted so often in my life and everyone dissapointed me. Why is everything so complicated? I really want to trust him because he means so much to me. I know this is so wrong. Maybe I should really talk to him. But could he really help me? Yeah, because he helped me today. I'm feeling a lot better.

"How are you?" I smile as I read his message on my phone. It isn't often that I get a text message. I didn't even know that he has my number.

"I'm much better. Thank you so much". Was that too much?

"I'm glad I could help you".

"Yeah, you really did :)"

"Can you give me a promise?" What? A promise? Him?

"Which promise?"

"Promise me you won't ever cut again." I'm out of words as I read his message.

"I'll try it". I will try it for him, because I need something to keep fighting for.

"Thank you :)" he responds.

I fall asleep at the imagination of his beautiful bright green eyes in my mind. I didn't cut today since a few months. Maybe it was because of him. Maybe I didn't cut because of him.