Chapter 13

Lucy's POV

"Lucy? Someone is here for you," my mom's voice brings me out of my thoughts. What? There's never someone here for me.

"Who?" I ask confused and my mom starts to smile.

"Harry - from your class." What? What is he doing here?

"Will you come?" She still smiles and I understand her. There's never a boy outside our home so she must be really happy even if she doesn't know what's going on in my life right now.

"Yeah" I stand up and check myself one last time in the mirror. Oh shit. I didn't know I looked that bad. But to be honest I don't even care. I don't have the time to apply make-up now or brush my hair.

I still wonder what Harry wants from me. The boy with the messy hair and bright green eyes. It's been a few weeks since we've last talked to each other. I don't know if I should be happy now that he came here. Whatever he wants. I walk towards the door.

"Hey" he tries to fake a smile. Or? I'm still angry at him. He's an asshole and I haven't changed my mind about him.

"What do you want?"

"Uhm.. can I come inside please? I have to talk to you and it's kinda uncomfortable outside". I nod and lead him in my room.

Harry's POV

I'm kind of glad that she let me in her room. It looks homely and like her style. It's exactly as I've imagined her room. We sit down on her large bed.

"Would you like to drink something? Or are you hungry?" She asks politely but a bit uninterested.

"No thank you," I answer.

She looks down on her feet then back to me. "What do you want to talk about?" It's time to say something now.

"Lucy, I've thought about us in the last few weeks a lot. And I came to an issue... I don't care what the others think about you. Or what they would think about us. The most important thing is that we're both happy. And I was a lot happier when we've talked and we.. you know.. kissed. And I can tell that you were too. I've realized that you seem a lot weaker everyday. You've lost weight and.. you probably cut again.. am I right? I want to help you Lucy."

Lucy's POV

What is he talking about? I mean... is he serious? I'm so confused. I don't know what to think about everything he said to me. I didn't expect something like that.

"Harry... I can't trust-"

"You can Lucy!" He interrupts me. "I'm so sorry. I was so stupid and foolish. I... I love you".

Tears are suddenly escaping my eyes and he carfully steps closer and wipes them away with his thumb. No one ever told me something like that. No one ever made me feel like this.

"Am I allowed to kiss you?" He whispers. I nod. He kisses me and it feels perfect. This kiss is a thousand times better than in the cofe house. It's soft and passionate.

He lays me down onto the bed. "Harry?" I mumble against his lips. He stops and looks at me confused.

"Can we.. can we take a little bit more time to do this? And start that all slowly?"

He smiles. "Of course. We have all the time we need".