First Day of Mission

Day 1 of Mission has started. I was so eager so I woke up early.

"Everybody! Wake up! I made pancakes!" I yelled running through the corridors. I banged on everyone's door and pulled them out. I then skipped down the hallway towards the kitchen.

I was making more pancakes when the boys walked into the kitchen. I heard them gasp and smell the air.

"No way! Pancakes!" V said. He ran to the chair and started to gobble down some pancakes. All the members sat down except for Jin and Jungkook. Jin went to the fridge and then me. He back hugged me.

"Thank you, I don't have to cook for these pigs." He joked. I laughed with him. He then gave me a peck on the cheeks. He went to the table and sat with the boys. Jungkook was leaning against the counter on his phone. I stopped my cooking and walked over to him. I then snatched his phone.

"Hey, Chelsea give me back my phone!" He said but I moved away from him. Jungkook ran into the living room with me leaving the boys to eat their pancakes. I wasn't paying attention to where I ran over to I tripped over the table leg. I was falling but I heard Jungkook yell out my name.

"Chelsea!" I saw him lunge towards me and he covered my body and head from getting hurt. We were on the ground and my head was in his chest. Jungkook got off me and flicked me on the head.

"Ow!" I said in pain. Jungkook looked at my face from all sides then he sighed in relief.

"Good thing you didn't get injured badly." He said brushing his hair out of his face. He got and reached out for his phone. "Next time don't do that." He said. I started to pout.

"Next time, eat what I make. Besides, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. " I smiled and went into the kitchen.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day," Jungkook mumbled.

//Flashback//

"Jungkook! Come here at once!" She yelled.

"What?" Jungkook asked. He got hit in the head.

"You were supposed to meet me at my house, but you didn't. You went to school without me." She pouted.

"Sorry, it's just that... I..." He hesitated.

"No excuses. You were supposed to have breakfast with me." She said upset. 

"Well sorry, miss goody two shoes." Jungkook mocked. He laughed afterwards. "I'll have breakfast with you tomorrow."

"Pinky promise?" She asked.

"Pinky promise princess" Jungkook mocked again.

"Yah!" She yelled. Jungkook ran in front of her but she caught up. She hooked her arm around Jungkook's arm.

"You keep missing out on breakfast. You know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day." She said.

//Flashback Finish//

"Jungkook hurry up! The pancakes are getting cold!" I yelled from the kitchen. Jungkook soon came in.

When Jungkook came in, the boys had already finished eating. There were no pancakes left.

"So slow slowpoke." Jimin laughed.

"Not too slow, just in time." I got one last pancake from the pan. I put it on the plate and handed it to Jungkook. Jungkook stared at it. The boys started crowding around to look at what he got.

It was a heart shaped pancake. I saw Jungkook smile from the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you Chelsea. I really appreciate it." He said. The boys and I left the kitchen except for Jungkook.

Jimin, V and I waited for Jungkook. After he was done we left to go to school. As we entered the school gates there was a crowd. They were all crowded around someone. The boys and I went past the crowd and to our lockers.

//Time Skip//

So class had finished and it was now Lunch. I walked up to the table where the boys were. Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom decided to join us as well. I had to keep Bambam and Jungkook calm cos they both wanted to sit with me. We were chatting and laughing until someone shouted.

"Everyone! Let the new superstar come through!" A boy yelled. The boys and I turned around and saw Daniya walking in the middle. The boys and I were just staring at her.

"Daniya is a star? When? What company?" I heard Yugyeom whisper.

V replied, "She's in Bighit. She's a total slut. She hasn't even debuted yet."

I turned around motioned for the boys to stop looking. We continued talking. Daniya must have noticed and got paranoid. She just wanted attention from the boys. 

The next thing I know, my uniform and hair were soaked. I stood up and looked at my uniform. The boys stood up as well. Yugyeom, Youngjae and V went to go get napkins whilst Jungkook, Bambam and V stayed back. Jungkook looked at Daniya outrageously.

"What's your problem?" He said in a ferocious voice. Bambam backed him up.

"Yeah! Chelsea hasn't done anything to you! Why do you keep bullying her?" He questioned in a stern voice.

"My problem? She's a total bitch! She flirts with you guys! Besides, she doesn't have talent. She's a worthless slut!" Daniya said poshly. She then flicked her hair.

" A worthless what?" V asked. "She's more talented than you'll ever be. You cheated!" He yelled.

Some people started to whisper things.

"She cheated? Really?"

"Omg, what! I can't believe her!"

" Wasn't there a story where she cheated at a talent quest?"

Daniya was furious. "I did not cheat? I got into the company fair and square. Besides, I'm gonna be famous!"

"So what? Chelsea's gonna be famous. She got into the company before you. Chelsea doesn't brag about getting into a company. She works more than she brags. Oh wait, I just remembered, she doesn't brag!" Jungkook exclaimed. I nudged Jungkook. He then made his mouth into an O shape.

People were now whispering things again.

"Chelsea made it into a company? I should've treated her more nicely."

"She got in before Daniya? Really?"

" Wow, I want to be like her. How lucky."

I slapped my forehead and gave a death stare to Jungkook.

"Fine! To PROVE who's better, let's have a competition in two weeks time. We provide a performance and the school gets to vote who's better. What about that?" Daniya said.

"Daniya, the school wouldn't allow us to do such a thing." One of Daniya's friend said. Daniya gave her a death stare. "B-b-but we could do it at the student talent quest which is in a weeks time."

"How about it Chelsea?" Daniya asked.

"D-deal," I said hesitantly. All the boys were back and they heard.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

How are you all? Can you guys please suggest what will happen next cos I'm kinda running out of ideas.

This chapter is the longest chapter. Thank you for those who have read my book. I really appreciate it.

Comment and Vote if you want. Please provide feedback as well.

From Author(-nim)