Day of Performance

I was panicking. I couldn't stop freaking out. I kept fiddling with my school things. I was in class and it was break time. I kept clicking my pen because I was so annoyed.

"Yah! Chelsea!" Bambam shouted. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him.

"Yeah? Do you need something?" I asked and apologised at the same time. He stared at me.

"Get your head in the game. You've been like that the entire day. Didn't you rest on Sunday?" He asked.

"I just keep freaking out because I'm afraid I'll disappoint you and the others." I looked down. Bambam patted my head.

"You'll be ok. I'll be cheering you on. I promise." He smiled.

*"Those who are performing at the student talent quest, please make your way to the hall to get ready. If you need support, please only bring ONE person. Thank you!" The school captain said over the speakers.*

I freaked even more. Bambam let out a really big sigh. "It's gonna be ok." He assured me. V had entered with Yugyeom. Yugyeom was performing and so he was already changed.

"Chelsea, go change," Yugyeom said. I nodded and slowly got up. As I did someone pushed one of the tables into my hip. I fell into V's arm.

"Daniya! What's your problem!" Yugyeom raged. He looked at me worried. He really wanted me to beat Daniya. Bambam and V stared at her as well. Bambam was about to charge at her but I put out my hand to stop him. 

"She's not worth it," I said. I left the classroom. V was following. Daniya was definitely furious.

I went into the hall with V. Guess he was my supporter. I went inside the bathrooms and changed into my outfit. V was outside guarding just in case Daniya or her friends came along. Luckily no one came and so I was safe. I went out and V helped me with my things. Jimin was also performing. The girls kept following him around. Jungkook was with him as well.

"Chelsea good luck!" Jimin said hugging me. I thanked him.

"Good luck, I'll be cheering you on," Jungkook said. He gave me a peck on the lips. "I'll love you no matter what.

...

...

...

Time to prove Daniya wrong.

// Time Skip//

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"Woooooooh!"

"Gyeomie! Gyeomie! Gyeomie!"

"Park Jiminnie! Park Jiminnie! Park Jiminnie! I love you!"

"Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!"

"Seventeen! Seventeen! Seventeen! Woooooooooooooooh!"

"Oppaaaaaaaa! Opppaaaaaaaaaa! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Astro! Astro! Astro Fighting!"

The hall was full of screams. My ear was going to go deaf. Jimin was sitting next to me and so was Yugyeom. We were all holding hands because I asked. I was really scared.

What if I fail? What if I hurt myself? What if I do it wrong?

I was really scared when Yugyeom had finished his performance. Daniya's performance was right after. As Daniya was getting ready I saw Jungkook leave with  V. Where were they going? When Daniya's performance finishes, I'll be next. They can't go. They can't miss out on my performance. I stood up but Jimin pulled me back down.

"Don't go... they're doing something..." Jimin said nodding towards Daniya. She hadn't noticed. But what does he mean? What are they doing?

Daniya was going on stage. She had worn like 3-inch heels and a really short skirt. Horrible sight Argh!!!!