First thought

Ok, let's start from when I was 8 years old. At that time I thought nothing was going to change. I was home alone and I started to look through drawers trying to find a knife. In my mind it sounded smart to do this. I held the knife up to my wrist, blood started to drip down then screaming in pain I dropped the knife and ran to the living room to see what I heard. It was pitch perfect playing. At the time I had never seen that movie. Stacie was on the screen singing "S&M" I quickly sat down on the couch and watched as closely as I could. I loved it! Stacie was so.... Sexual. I loved that about her. But, she had something more to her. Then I sprinted to the office, not minding the blood dripping everywhere and started to research all about her. I looked on all the websites soon by the time I was 10 I had watched all of her movies and knew everything about her.

I became obsessed my room had pictures of her hanging on my wall that filled all the empty space. People often asked me if I was a lesbian. I stared at them and whined "no, I am just a fan!" I thought by now I would never want to kill myself again but I was wrong. Soon I went to my first day of fifth grade. Most everyone thinks fifth grade is a piece of cake. Trust me this was more like a brick to the face!