The Office

When we finally arrive at the destination, I was surprised where she took me,  It was brand new and the walls where
where made of brick with a thick layer of white paint on top. It looked as if it was a big office. When I stepped inside I saw lots of people in suits at desks searching something. Alexis guides me up stairs and when I step up she leads me to a big brown oak wood door. She whispers to me " this is the big time."

When I open the door I almost pass out. It's Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, and Brittany snow! " Where is the rest of the cast?" I ask. They tell me that only these characters are needed. Then they tell me they need me for  a movie called Bella's legacies I am frozen. My eyes widen and I fall straight back. I just passed out, when I finally woke up, they told me I would be playing the part of  Stacie's daughter that she hid from the Bellas for years. I would be 12 years old and at that point I was 11 but I acted a lot more mature for my age. My name would be Amber and I acted just like my mom, VERY sexual. And I was going to be a Bella when I grow up.

    Then it hit me "oh, shit my mom wants me home by now and she is probably freckling out."I have to go, as Alexis was driving me home she told me rehearsals are every Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm. Then I asked her " am I dreaming?" Then she asked do you want to be?  In my mind I said hell, no. Instead I sat there quiet watching Kai sleep.