Chapter #20: Colors and Promises

Warning, Yuri ahead. I am not very experienced in writing it so it may suck balls... But yuri is girls love instead of yaoi which is boys love and what I'm used to writing. I hope you will enjoy it nonetheless.

*********

(Katsumi's POV)

"Come on Alice, you just have to come and sleep in my room with me! It's a slumber party!" I exclaimed as I dragged her up the stairs to my room. She was flustered, to say the least, and blushing madly as I brought her into my room.

"But... My lady Katsumi... I-I have my own room..." She said, going to open the door.

"Nuh-uh-uh!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to my bed, "It's a sleepover." I pouted as I pushed her down on my bed.

"Bu-But my Lady... I live here..." she said, it was so cute and I pinched her cheek.

"I know silly, it just means I get to see more of you every day," I exclaimed as I went over to my dresser and got out my nightclothes.

Alice blushed madly at the thought of me changing in front of her. Nervously she moved and sat on the edge of the bed "I-I should go get my own pajamas..." she stammered softly as she slowly stood up, not sure of what to do.

"No, it's okay. You can wear something of mine, I don't mind. You can pick out any one of my pajamas and you can keep them. I have way too many as is." I giggled, going back over to her as I dragged her over to my dresser.

"But, My Lady Katsumi!" She protested, I knew she would probably drown in my clothes because she was much shorter than me, "You really don't have to, my room isn't that far..." she faltered, her voice trailing off as she turned away and looked down.

"But I don't want you to leave... Please! I wanna see you in them..." I begged as I hugged her from behind, whining slightly.

She flinched softly but relaxed as I held her closer, "Only if you dress me in them..." she mumbled without much thought. She quickly gasped and brought her hands to her mouth as she couldn't believe what she had just said. She quickly whipped around to face me, her face bright red, "I'm sorry my Lady Katsumi!" She exclaimed, apologizing for speaking without thinking hoping I hadn't heard what she just said, her face was bright red as she blushed.

"I'll dress you in them if that's what you want." I teased, smiling brightly as I lifted her chin with my finger so that I could stare into her eyes, "And don't use Lady with my name. Call me Katsumi or Katsu, using Lady Katsumi just seems kind of long, doesn't it?" I insisted as I brushed some of her hair from her face.

She blushed as she stared into my beautiful eyes, "Yes my la-" she cut herself short and corrected it, "Yes, Katsumi..." she said softly. She smiled and it made my heart soar and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Pick something out and I'll help you get dressed into it, I don't mind helping you if that's what you want, you know. You deserve to be just as happy as the rest of us Alice." I said, kissing her cheek sweetly.

"You... don't have to... if you don't want to, I mean if you want to, I won't stop you, but I... umm" She rambled as she looked down nervously.

"If I didn't want to do it, would I have offered?" I queried, looking at her seriously as I lifted her chin just a bit higher so she would look at me.

She paused for a short while averting her eyes, "N-No... I suppose you wouldn't have..." She mumbled almost incoherently.

"What was that? I didn't quite catch that." I teased, smirking at her seductively.