Chapter 2

Tommys pov
I helped lux lug her suitcases into the guest room. She was tired and I could tell. Her eyes got droopy then she began to babble. "Bed time!" Liam calls I look at lux and she looks at me. "Just tonight" she asks I nod my head and she creeps into my room with me. I throw her some of my clothes. Sweat pants and a shirt. She walks to the bathroom and changes. I told her to stay in the bathroom while I changed. "Okay I'm dressed you can come out" she comes out her eyes were droopy and she tugged the sweatshirt sleeves over her hands. She climbs into bed with me and cuddled under my blankets. I get in next and pull her shivering body next to me. She looks up at me and her lips meet mine. And they felt right. Her lips on mine felt so right.

Lux's POV
I don't even know what came over me to in that moment kiss his lips but it felt right. He looked at me afterwards. I just ruined everything. This whole summer will be hell there's no way he likes me. I face the other way and try to fall asleep.

Poppys pov
"Go wake up Tommy and lux" dad says to me. I run up the stairs and open his door. But he isn't the only one in his bed. Lux was laying next to him. His arms draped around her. I ran back downstairs. "Is something the matter Poppy?" Dad asks "lux and Tommy sleept with each other last night" dad looked alarmed and told me to get ready for the day. I went up my bedroom and got ready.

Liam's pov
I climb the stairs two at a time. The door is open so I walk in. I tap the two of them on their shoulders. "Liam!" They both say startled. "This sleeping arrangement?" I ask "I'm sorry Liam I was so cold last night and I know- but we did nothing wrong. It's just-" lux explains I look at Tommy. "Nothing happened" he says "I know nothing happened you two are good friends just ummm don't tell Poppy I'm allowing this or Harry" I say and leave the room.