Good to be Home?

"Y/N!" Stan yelled as I walked through the door. "I was so worried, where were you!?" asked Grunkle Stan. I was going to tell him about Bill and the deal... but I decided not to, It would be better to tell Dipper and Mabel instead. Just as I finished thinking, I heard familiar voices and two people walking down the stairs (Sense the house is so old the house makes a lot of weird noises.)  "Grunkle Stan! Who is-" a girl asked Stan. "Y/N!" Then I saw it was Dipper and Mabel. They both ran to me with an excited look on their faces. "We haven't seen you in forever!" They both said. "Yeah I'm staying here for uh... a long time." I said with a frown.  "What happened?" asked Mabel with a worried look on her face. "Listen, we will talk when we get to your room. Something else happened when I was coming here and I don't want to scare Stan." I whispered. They both nodded and went upstairs. "Hey Stan I'm going to go upstairs and unpack." I said. "Okay Kiddo, dinner will be ready in an hour." Then he smiled and walked off.  I ran upstairs and into Dipper and Mabel's room then set my stuff on my bed even though I lost most of it. I go lock the door and close the window. "Guys, I met some guy named Bill, and he helped me get home." I told them the whole story, how I got here and why. "Oh Y/n, I'm so sorry." Said Mabel. Then Dipper thought for a moment. "Y/n? did you say Bill? as in Bill Cipher?" asked Dipper in a worried tone. "Yeah. why?" I asked. "Look Y/n, never trust him he cant be trusted he-"  "He basically messed with us all summer." Mabel Interrupted. Then I rethought everything about Bill that I thought about him. he wanted to be my friend but I don't know anymore. I totally regret that deal I made, who knows what deal he would make me do! "Y/n?"  Then I shook myself out of my thoughts. "Oh, uh sorry I was thinking." I mumbled. "Just please don't trust him Y/n, Promise me." Dipper said. I looked at him in the eye and said "I promise." Dipper smiled and walked out.  " I will be right back Y/n." Mabel said than she walked out too, and I was all alone in the room. I decided just to unpack so I turned on my phone and played my music playlist. A few minutes later my phone quit playing music for some reason. "Ugh. I really need to fix this crappy phone." I thought. Then the room turned a grey and white and everything went from slow motion to stopped completely. "Oh no." I thought. "Oh no is right my sweet princess." said a familiar voice. Then a bright flash of light came and blinded me. when I opened my eyes again I saw Bill. "I heard what you said to Dipper." said Bill. "Look Bill I-" "No you will be mine someday, and trust me you will love me." Bill interrupted. Then he disappeared and everything went back to normal. I stared in awe at the spot where Bill was just standing. Then the door opened. "Dinner is ready Y/n!" Mabel told me. "Coming!" I replied. I walked downstairs deciding not to tell anyone what happened, not even Dipper. Its just best to keep this to myself. I sat down and plopped some spaghetti on my plate. "Thanks Grunkle Stan" I said. "No problem kiddo." he replied. I started eating my spaghetti, but then I heard a voice in my head that I knew wasn't mine. "Remember: your mine." The voice said. Then all of a sudden I yelled out loud "BILL!" Then Stan, Mabel, and Dipper all looked at me in shock. "Eh? Bill?" asked Stan. "Its nothing Grunkle Stan, may I be excused?" I asked. "Sure kid." Then I ran upstairs, but I heard Dipper's voice "wait BILL?!" than I heard screaming. I ran back downstairs and looked for Stan,Dipper, and Mabel everywhere, but no luck. "GUYS?!" Then I just sat on the floor crying for who knows how long until I heard, Bill. "I could just give your family back.." said Bill. "I'll do anything, Bill please! They are my only family I have left..." Then his hand caught a fiery blue. "All you have to do is say you'll be my girlfriend." He said with a devilish smirk. "Ugh I knew I should've never trusted you, ever! but I want my family back." Then he put his hand out closer to me. "Fine! I will!" Then I shook his hand.