Chapter 7

A/N I'm so sorry that I haven't wrote in awhile. I have been having a lot of writers Block lately. Anyway, enjoy this chapter! -Pika

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and I suddenly remembered everything in my past. "Bill?" Nobody answered. "Stan?! Mabel?! Dipper?!" No answer. "GUYS??" Then a poof of smoke appeared out of nowhere.  "Y/N?" A voice said. Then I saw Mabel. "OH MY GOSH MABEL!!" I said with tears in my eyes. Then I saw Stan and Dipper. "GUYS!" I missed you. I-I thought I lost you. "Y/N we would never give up on finding you." Said Stan. "What happened anyways?" Asked Dipper. "Oh, uh I don't know." I lied. "Okay.. Well We're glad you're okay Y/n." Dipper said. "I think we should all go to bed, its been a long day." Stan Said. We all agreed and went to bed. That night I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Bill and his deal with me. "Am I really going to have to date Bill? Why would he want to do that? How come I never remembered our past?" I thought. "You called?" A familiar voice called. I got up out of my bed and saw Bill. "What are you doing here." I said annoyed. "Why just came to see my sweet Girlfriend!!" Bill said with a smug look on his face. "Why would I talk to you? You almost took away the only family I had left." I said. "Look, I'm s-s-sorry about that, I just wanted you to notice me.

                      Bills POV
"Ugh. Saying that 'Sorry' word humans say makes me feel weird." I thought. "Look! Remember those memories you saw earlier?" I asked. "Uh yeah?" Y/n said. "Well we did know each other then, I just didn't want to scare you off by telling you I was a Dream Demon. I wanted to be a human, so I stayed in my human form and when I met you I couldn't just take off and leave you. You were my best friend back then. My only friend." "Wow. I didn't know Bill. I'm so sorry." Y/n said. Then out of nowhere she hugged me. I flinched a little but I smiled and hugged her back.

YAY! That was the chapter! Sweet huh? :) Anyway, did you guys order or get the Journal 3 yet?? I got mine today and its SO good so far!!! Thanks for reading! -Pika

Word count: 417 Words