HELLO!!!

I feel very productive today.

I'M PROUD!!!

Anyway, hi.

I'm your host (again), Stacy. Yes I'm the host of two books now, PROBLEM?!?

So, like I said in the summary of the book (if you haven't read,'I suggest reading it. Well, you can do it if you want), these chapters are gonna be smaller, bcuz, well, THEY'RE QUICKIES, SILLY!!!

But really tho, these chapters ARE gonna be smaller.

And I just thought of this idea, today, when I was in the car with my parents and brother.

This book won't have an intro or outro bcuz it's not a book, like the "STORYTIME WITH STACY," ya know?

So, yeah.

Anyway, I'm gonna update the first chapter like right after this one, so, YOU HAVE A LOT TO READ!!! Not really, but you get the point... Or at least I like to think so.

Lol, so much for this being quick.

Well, actually, this is kinda like a prologue, so I guess it has a right to be long.

Hehe, that's what she said.

Sorry, I'll stop. For now. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok ok... I can hear you screaming at me to start now.

You Derplings are annoying.

JK. WE ARE A FAMILY AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!!! I hope...

ANYWHOOZLES!!!!

Let's get this party started!!!🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈

WOOOOOH!!!

(Oh, btw, this book will have emojis in it. Not like the other one. AND this book isn't gonna be updated often like the other one, too.)

Ok ok, I'm serious NOW, tho... START!!!