Quicky #116

Ughhh

Wow ok so it's been a pretty shitty day today. Haha yay...

School was fine and all, just the events after were pretty shitty.

So I was at school, in the bus parking lot, when I thought, "OMG I HAVE LEFTOVER CHINESE FROM LAST NIGHT!!! YER GURL IS GONNA STUFF HER FACE IN CHINESE!!!"

Everything was fine up until I got home and saw that the Chinese box thing with my leftover shrimp fried rice was fucking empty, like bitch why tf y'know?

Like why?

The only person in the house at the time was brother. He fucking ate my Chinese...

So fast forward, I got over the whole Chinese situation (btw I was like genuinely pissed and devastated. It was sad. Whatever tho)

Anyway, so I was washing dishes right, and then I thought to bring up my haircut conversation again with my parents.

I say again bcuz I already had this conversation with them, and both said no. Well my mum said yeah at first, but then my dad said no, so she said no. Bullshit I know.

So anyway, I decided to bring it up again. My mum told me to ask my dad bcuz I'm assuming she didn't want to deal with me, which like I get it. I would hate it if any annoying child, mine or not, came up to me. Like bish, gtfo.

Anyway, I went to ask my dad if I can cut my hair. He said no. I told him to give me a good reason that's, you know, reasonable, and he said, "Bcuz you're too young. Wait until you're older."

Ok ok ok. Lemme get this dumb ass shit straight. You're telling a 15 YEAR OLD GIRL (which you know is pretty old) TO WAIT UNTIL SHE'S OLDER TO GET HER HAIR CUT SEVERAL INCHES SHORT?!

LIKE WTF?!!

I HAVE TO WAIT 3 FUCKING YEARS JUST TO GET A HAIRCUT, WHICH BY THAT TIME, IF I GET A HAIRCUT NOW, MY HAIR WOULD PROLLY BE BACK TO ITS NORMAL LENGTH!!

LIKE OMG WHAT?!

Anyway, I know what you're prolly thinking, "That's such a first world problem. People are worried for their lives in other places, and you're here worried about your hair. Dumb."

I know it's dumb, but so is not giving good reasons.

You can't just say something, have someone ask you "why?" and all you say is "because..." like bish bcuz why? Is it bcuz I'm not old enough?

So stupid.

Ok I'm done...