Introduction

''My brother always said you never turn your back on family, even when family turns their back on you.' And for the most of her life she grew up believing that. Following it as if it was her life's motto. At least that was until she met him, a man that spun all her beliefs on its head. From the hazel of his eyes that could stare into the depths of her soul. To his accent that coated every word he spoke. The security that his height offered, blanketing her in protection. It was easy to see why one would change everything. He was magnetic and the pull was too great. By the time she saw the real man behind his enchanting facade it was too late, she was in too deep . . .

She fled, after what happened to Vince and Jesse. Her older sister starting a new relationship with a man that they later discovered was an undercover cop. Older brother on the run. Her family split, broken up, and separated by miles and miles. What else was there for her to do. At the time she thought it could be a fresh start, a chance to be her own person, to not have everything based on a last name that echoed through the late night streets.

She could just be Isa and not Isabella Toretto, the youngest sister to Dom. That very night, when all those thoughts swarmed her head was when he walked in. Six feet tall, dark cropped hair, skin gracefully aged, defined muscles. The definition of an all man. One that could turn heads and take any woman he pleased.

Who would think that those eyes, a mixture of greens, grays and browns would focus on her and only her. If only she knew what she was getting into when her charcoal gaze met his. The moment names were exchanged she was hooked but it was the instant her hand was placed in his Isa was gone.

Owen Shaw had claimed her.