Final Author's note.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this book! I honestly never expected it to go this far. We're already at 3K reads! But before I go for the last time in this book I want to talk about a couple of things, new stuff, questions, stuff like that.

First things first, (don't even think about it.) I wanted to talk about new stuff coming up.

I learned a lot from writing this book, but one thing I realized is that I have more ideas and better thoughts when I take my time. I'm not saying I didn't, but I guess I rushed myself more than I needed to.

But as for new stuff coming up on my page I will be posting a new story pretty soon, and I'm very excited for that. I have mentioned this before but it was around Christmas, I have a couple of drafts for at least four stories. For now I'm going to post the one that I really have planned and took my time for.

If you guys don't know by now I have this 'crazed obsession' (according to some people) with my favorite celebrity Dana Vaughns. He is a boy by the way.

He was in a band called Im5 before it broke up recently but that's another story.

But after debating on titles and story plots and such I've finally come up with a book, I have a couple of chapters finished but it's still a work in progress. Incase you want to start reading that book it's called,

That One Summer.

And even if you don't know who Dana Vaughns is, nor care for that kind of stuff I still think you should try it, well at least for me anyway :)

So that's the only story I'll be publishing for now, by the time this is published the first chapter should be up, so you can go onto my page and check it out now or when this is over.

So now that that's done, if you don't mind if love to ask you some questions about your opinions on the story! And I'd love your feedback!

Who was your favorite character? (To be honest I've never had one lol)

Did you guys see anyone else dating Jenna? Did you think she was a good match for Carlos?

Who was your favorite twin? Ryan or Ryder? (I actually love them both😂)

Who was your least favorite character? (Mine was Adrianna🙄 I don't know if you guys even remember her she was very early in the story)

And for a final question, Who was your favorite overall descendant? (Including Hannah, Cora, etc.)

And before I end this book for the last time I just wanted to say thank you, I'm every glad to have this experience with you guys. For everyone who has read this book and for everyone who has even looked at it thank you, I'm so happy you've even seen this book. I've never thought it would make it this far, it may not have the most famous but for me it's the greatest thing.

I love you guys so much and thank you! I hope you'll read my future books, and thank you for this wonderful experience.

Comment, vote and follow me for more updates!

Byez!

~Faby_Montana