The Night Skies...

Lapis walked Gohan to his dorm room and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the lips. Gohan wrapped his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Lapis let on hand fondle around Gohan's waist line and a little below. Gohan broke away.

"Maybe, we should be in the dorm room." Gohan suggested.

"Sure." Lapis said.

Gohan unlocked the door and let Lapis in first. Once in the room, Lapis went to turn around to have Gohan's lips crushed against his in a heated kiss. Lapis gently pushed Gohan off of him.

He looked Gohan deep in the eye. "Are you sure about this? If you don't want to do this, you don't have to." Lapis said.

"I'm positive. I want you to know that I'm yours and I want to know that your mine." Gohan said blushing slightly looking away.

"No. You're not ready. And that's okay. I can wait. And we don't have to have sex to belong to each other. I love you. And I know you love me. And that's enough to help me sleep at night."

"But early you said..."

"I was pulling your leg. I don't mean half of the shit I say when I'm slightly angered. And I still thought you were leaving me. So, I was pissed."

"I love you." Gohan said with unshed tears in his eyes.

"I love you too. Come on you need sleep."

And with that Lapis and Gohan cuddled together in Gohan's dorm room bed.

Somewhere in the distance two star right next to each other glow a passionate red like color and move even closer to each other. They've become inseparable.

-----------------------------------

Goten woke to see the Bulla and Trunks asleep underneath his chin. He smiled and gentle picked up Bulla and walked her to his guestroom. He looked in there after her, then gentle shut the door.

Next he picked up Trunks and carried him, bride style, to the other guest room. And he gentle shut the door. Next he went into his own bedroom to change into his pajamas. He left his door cracked in case someone needs him. He got in the bed and curled up to a ball like shape. Shaking of the coldest of the bed.

There was a figure standing just outside the door. It was having a hard time deciding if they should or shouldn't go in. The figure just turned around and started to walk off when Goten called after it.

"Trunks. I don't mind if you come in. I don't mind at all." Goten said.

Trunks came back a climbed into the bed, tears gently coming out of his eyes. Goten saw this and he sat up and put Trunks in his lap and started to rock him. Like a mother would do a child.

The door to Goten's room made a little squeak and a little girl jumped back in fear. She was crying too.

Goten put out his arm as a come here gesture. Bulla climbed in the bed and started to cry as she hugged Goten.

"I had a nightmare. That..that daddy was dying and...and mommy just spit on...him and laughed. She laughed Tenny...why did she laugh?" She cried.

Goten just pulled an arm over both of them and gently rocked them back and forth. Soon they both stopped crying and went to sleep. Goten didn't move though, nor did he go to sleep. How could he, his family needed him.

By the rocky mountains there were three stars. Glowing brighter than no other. In the form of a triangle. Lightly connected by the heat they were giving off. They were a new born family.

---------------------------------

Goku sat on the rock comfortably with Vegeta still hugging him. Vegeta had dozed off about an hour ago. But Goku couldn't help but watch him sleep. He was so cute. Goku closed his eyes as he smiled.

"I'm the luckest Sayian that ever lived." He said.

"You know, I was just thinking the same thing." Vegeta said.

Goku kissed Vegeta on his forehead. And held him tighter as if he would disappear.

"Kakarot, you don't have to be so protective, I'm not going anywhere. I assure you." Vegeta said, kissing Goku on his cheek.

The two just laid there holding each other. Until they slowly drifted asleep.

In the orbit of the stars, planets, and moons. There was something there. Two bright lights appeared. The light disappeared and all you could see was two stars orbiting around each other. These two had just been born anew, together.