~ They Propose to you~ (Author's Late Birthday)

Yuki: Its my birthday! Actually, technically my birthday was on April 2 -Saturday- and today is um... April 3 -Sunday-. So rip. I cri.

But anyways, let's begin with the scenerio!
____________________________________________________________________

Akashi:

"(Y/n), let's not be dating anymore." The red-haired male announced making the (h/c)-haired female look at him with widen eyes.

"Wh-what did we go wrong Sei-chan..?" She asked, starting to get teary eyed. Akashi sighed. "(Y/n), you didn't let me finish my sentence." He said, then walking toward the female and getting on one knee.

"(Y/n), let's not be dating anymore because, will you marry me?" Akashi said, taking out a ring with (g/1) and (g/2). (Y/n) gasped and hugged the male as tears of joy ran down her face.

"Yes Yes Yes! I will marry you Sei-chan~" She chirped happily. The red-haired male smiled and held her chin, then closed the gap between them both.

After the very sweet kiss, Akashi embraced (Y/n), whuspering huskily in her ear.

"Happy Birthday my Empress~"

Kuroko:

"Ano.. Tetsu-kun, why did you invite to Maji Burger again?" (Y/n) asked, sipping a (f/f) milkshake. Kuroko takes a sip of his vanilla milkshake then searches through his bag.

"You'll see (Y/n)-chan." He says, making the female very curious, but she couldn't help but say, "What is it then Tetsu-kun? Sorry, I couldn't resist but ask." She apologized.

Kuroko nods his head, "Its okay (Y/n)-chan, sometimes I can't help but do that also." He admitted. "Anyways," Then the lights suddenly lowered down around them, as a spotlight shines on them.

"E-eh? Te-Tetsu-kun, what are you do-doing?" (Y/n) asked as she watched Kuroko get on one knee. "(Y/n), thank you for staying with me through the tough times and for 4 years. Now I ask of you. Will you stay with me till the very end of our lives?"

(Y/n) couldn't imagine it, he had just propose to her. "Of Course Tetsu-kun! I would love to marry you!" She exclaimed.

"Woooo! Go Kuroko-cchi!", "Good Job Tetsuya.", "Man! Go job Tetsu! Never knew you had the guts!", "Today, Oha Asa predicted that today is a good day for the  Aquarius and -Zodiac sign- Nanodayo.",

"Good job Tetsu-kun! (Y/n)-chan! Take care of him for me!", "This was so much work, but congrats Kuro-chin.", "Good Job Kuroko! Don't put our effort into waste!" The GoM plus Kagami yelled, congratulating the newly wed.

'This is the best birthday gift I could ever have.'

Kise:

"Ryo-kun! Where are you dragging me too?!" (Y/n) yelled, "I can't run in heels!" Kise suddenly had a thought and carried (Y/n) bridal style. "Don't worry (Y/n)-cchi! I got chu ssu!" He responded.

~30 minutes Later~

"Ryo-kun, where are we- wait.." (Y/n) paused as she realized the place they were at. "Yep (Y/n)-cchi~ This was the first place we met." Kise smiled and held her hand, guiding her to a empty area where the moon shines down at.

"(Y/n)-cchi, I've been wanting to say this for a while so here goes nothing ssu!" Kise stops and faces (Y/n). "(Y/n)-cchi, will you marry me ssu?" He asks.

(Y/n) smiles widely and nods her head. "Indeed Ryo-kun!" Kise lighten up a whole bunch as his nervousness faded away from seeing (Y/n) smile. "Yay ssu!!" Kise cheered and hugged (Y/n), spinning her around in circles with joy.

"Happy Birthday to you (Y/n)-cchi!!"

Aomine:

(Y/n) walked toward Aomine's direction. "Ne Dai, what are you doing?" She asks, trying to see what he's doing. "(Y/n)!" Aomine jumps back and faces her, then throws a little box at her.

"Just open it, and you'll see." He says bashfully, having his back turned on her. (Y/n) just barely, manage to see a tint of red on the tip of his ear.

"Okay Dai." She responded back, opening the small box, it reveals a ring with (g/1). (Y/n) gasps, but smiles and hugs Aomine from the back.

"I love you too Dai~ and yes I would marry you~" Aomine smiles a bit from the responce. "I love you too Babe."

"Thank you so much for this gift Dai~" (So short Lol)

Midorima:

"C'mon Shin-chan! Just! Go..! In..! Already!!" Takao says, pushing the Carrot- I mean Midorima towards the stage. "O-oi! I'll get you later for this Takao." Midorima muttered, walking towards the microphone.

"Don't worry Shin-chan! You'll thank me for this!" Takao reassured. Midorima sighed and grabbed the Microphone. "(Y/n) nanodayo, may you please come up here with me?" He asks.

(Y/n) was confused on why he called her up, but decided to go upl there anyways. When she arrived at the stage, she asked, "Ano.. why did you call me up here Shintaro?"

Midorima takes a deep breath and exhales, "(Y/n) Nanodayo, wo-woul-would yo-you ma-marry m-me.?" He proposes, embarrased since his old and new teammates are watching.

(Y/n) laughs and hugs him lovingly, "Of course my adorable tsundere~"

"O-Oi! I'm not a tsundere! B-but anyways, h-happy birthday (Y/-Y/n) Nanodayo.."

Murasakibara:

"So much sweets~! What's with all the sweets Sushi-kun?" (Y/n) asks while stuffing her mouth with sweets. "All these sweets represent how sweet you are (Y/n)-chin~" Mura answers back with a lazy smile.

"H-how sweet i-i am?" She askes, realizing what he ment. Making her face as red as a strawberry cake. Mura nods his head, then takes a little box and opens it. Showing a small cupcake ring with a (g/1) on the top of it like a cherry on top.

"(Y/n)-chin, your the sweetest candy I've ever met. Let's stay together and eat snacks until we're old okay?" He proposes short, but sweetly.

(Y/n)'s blush turns even more redder, into a deep shade of red velvet cake. "Y-yes! I accept Sushi-kun!" She nods her head while shyly smiling a her now husband.

"Yay~ Happy birthday my sweety-chin."
______________________________________________________________________

Yuki: Gosh~ Mura's part was so short but so cute and sweet~ But anyways, hope you liked this scenerio~ it was just Purrfecto~

©Disclamer: I do not own Kuroko no Basuke, all rights go to Fujimaki Tadatoshi. Nor do I own the pic.