The secound part

Early morning she was. Late for school she quickly changed took her skateboard and left the house.she was not allowed to go with her stepsisters(ss) so she used to reach the bus stop using her skateboard and would then take a ride to school with her friend which had a van she was her best friend one day Mary and her bff Carly were entering their school and suddenly Mary ss appeared in front of her and spilt the drink on Mary's clothes Mary's clothes were bespattered with the drink.She felt like killing them but she stood calm then her ss( stepsisters) said oh I am so sorry we did not see you and with their wicked laugh they went away after that incident Mary was a bit angry at then her mood went off she checked the notice board and She saw that JOEY PARKER was coming to her school and and would see who was that person who was so capable to do a perfect dance who ever would succeed would be going to be with him in the next Vïdëö she was so pleased to see that her favorite singer would be coming to her school and she thought that this was her chance do fill full her dreams. In enthusiasm she knocked off a person and surprisingly that was Joey Parker she was like OMG that he was going to pick her up that Mary's step sister Alison arrived she quickly took hold of Joey Parker and gave him a kiss on his cheek she forced Joey to go with her and soon they disappeared out of sight Mary was in such a shock that she was gone crazy after him then the home bell rang and her classes were over she went out of the classroom opened her locker took her stuff and left.