Mary fell in Love

After school there were always dancing classes as Mary was not allowed to go so after school she used to climb up the back stairs room which would lead to the dancing room where the teacher would stand behind her was a tinted glass so Mary would go there and see and do the steps and Learn she was learning her steps that Joey Parker came he said let me the teach you some steps Mary copied them perfectly but the main reason was that no one could see her then when he started the moves he came closer to the tinted glass closer and closer nearly touching the tinted glass Mary also came closer and started dancing an it looked like they would be the perfect couple for dancing . Then they did the steps few times more, then Her stepsister Alison came closer to Joey Parker and started dancing and flirting that she tried to do a move while Joey Parker moved away and she left his hand and fell to the ground she was embarrassed but luckily nobody could see her while Joey Parker said I am leaving Mary's phone rang she has completely forgot that no cell phones were allowed she answered her phone and her step mother was screaming at her an saying where are you I am been waiting for you you shall reach before half an hour OR YOU WILL BE GROUNDED! She had to alien to her without hesitating she put down her phone took her bag and left she was happy that she had completed her classes today.