{8} Interviews & Informing

Bella's Pov-

I nervously sat in a small room waiting for the results. I have to admit, It was really fun doing the shoot.

"Hello again, and sorry for the wait, Let me introduce my self again, My name is Elizabeth, Also known as your manager," She smiled as she shook my hand. I gasped.

"You mean.." I started.

"Welcome to the business! We start next week!" She exclaimed.

We talked for a little while about how things will work. When I was done I went back into the waiting room where Emily was waiting for me. El couldn't make it because she had to go to uni.

"I got the job!" I smiled brightly.

"Yay!" She shot up and hugged me.

"Now take me home so I can tell that curly haired hottie!" I ordered playfully. we went to her car and got in.

When she pulled up to our house she turned towards me and said, "Congrats, Now go tell Harry!"

I hugged her on more time before getting out and walking into the house. Harry sat on the couch staring at a blank screen.

"You okay?" I asked sitting next to him. He nodded.

"Just thinking... where did you go?" He asked looking at me. I smiled a little.

"I got a job," I informed him.

"As what?" He pushed.

"A model.." I trailed off.

"Congratulates," He said pulling me  in for a hug. I hugged back until I pulled away.

"Now tell me what you were thinking about," I demanded.

"We're going on tour in two months. It's a eight month tour..." He said sadly.

"Don't worry we still have two months," I said squeezing his shoulder.

"Get dressed, I'm taking you out tonight" He informed me.

Liam's Pov-

"Dani! We get to take Andrew and Mia home today!" I said excitedly

"I know, do you have the car seats?" she asked.

"Yup!" I popped the 'p'

"Lets take them home!" She said excitingly.

----------Three hours later---------

"They are asleep! Finally" Dani groaned plopping down on the bed next to me.

"Dani I have to tell you something...." I trailed off.

'What?" She asked in worry.

"Well, I'm going on tour in two months, and it's a eight month tour." I said sadly.

"What? Your going to leave me with our four month old children?!" She exclaimed.

"I tried to do everything I could to post pone it but they wouldn't let me!" I defended.

Niall's Pov-

"I'm sorry, at least we still have two months," I apologized. I just told Emily about the tour and she was really sad about it.

"It's okay, and yeah we still have some time." She said. I took a deep breath before saying what I always wanted to say.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, my sweet Irish potato,"

Louis' Pov-

We lied naked on the bed as I drew circles on her bare stomach.

"We have to go on tour in two months," I blurted out.

"How long?" She asked quietly.

"eight months" I whispered.

"It's okay, I know I'll see you throughout those months," She said stroking my hair.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you," She replied.

"Round two?" I smirked she giggled as I leaned up and kissed her again.

Bella's Pov-

"that was wonderful, Harry" I told him as we walked into the house. He took me to this really fancy restaurant. Of course I argued about who would pay, but he ended up paying.

Suddenly, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back passionately. The kiss started getting heated as we ended up in his bedroom.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded as he continued.