{10} Early Arrivals & Hospital Visits

Bella's Pov-

I wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/nlfch10/set?id=78799588

Amelia wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78802239

Rosie wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/nflch10/set?id=78800834

I sat on the beach with Amelia and Rosie. My legs were stretched out to make a 'V' shape, were Amelia sat in between them. Rosie sat a few feet away trying to build a sand castle. I gripped Amelia's petite waist as she leaned forward and gripped a handful of sand. I laughed a little as she stared in amazement as the sand fell through her fingers. I covered her mouth before she could put the remaining of it in her mouth. She pouted.

"Is this seat taken?" The slightly high British voice asked. I recognized it as the one and only,

"LOU!" I squealed turning my body to hug him when he sat down. He chuckled and hugged back. When I pulled away from the hug, Amelia was spitting sand out of her mouth. I giggled and grabbed a towel and wiped her mouth.

"Silly, girl" I said. She shook her head and continued spitting. I gave her her juice cup which she drank and finally stopped spitting.

"Who's this?" He asked gesturing to the small child in front of me.

"That is Amelia, and that is," I pointed towards Rosie, "Rosie," She looked up when she heard her name She waved then went back to working in the sand.

"I thought you weren't going to be in L.A. for a few weeks?" I questioned. Now I was a little scared because Lou is here which means so is Harry and he probably doesn't know that I'm here unless he saw the interviews. I mean I had almost 6 months to tell him but I never got around to it because I was busy with the filming.

"We're ahead of schedule," He said simply picking Amelia up and making weird noises while she giggled.

"Rosie!" I called, She looked up an I motioned for her to come over. When she did I handed her a pair of shorts and told her to put them one, " Your mom is going to kill me because I let you wear a bikini." I said.

"Do you want to meet the rest of one direction?" Louis asked.Rosie nodded eagerly as Lou stood up with Amelia in his arms.

"How far of a walk is it?" I asked glancing down at my wrapped up ankle.

"About a half a mile," He said, he looked down and saw my ankle then made a face.

"Piggy back ride! Here hold your sister," He handed Amelia to Rosie and bent down so I could get on his back. I picked up my bag and jumped on his back. He motioned for Rosie to start walking and then followed. I rested my head on his shoulder and started to doze off.

I must of fell asleep because, the next thing I know I was on the ground with searing pain shooting through my foot. It was the same foot that I sprained. i clutched it and bit my lip trying to keep in my screams of pain. Some whimpers escaped my lips.

"Fuck! Oh my god! I'm so so sorry!" Louis apologized bending down next to. I noticed Liam had Amelia while Niall was talking to Rosie. Zayn was sleeping under an umbrella but Harry wasn't there.

"Can you take me to the hospital?" I whimpered out. Lou nodded and told something to Liam who also nodded.

"Lia and Rosie are going to go back to the hotel with the boys," He picked me up and brought me to a limo. Oh yay arriving in style... Note the sarcasm.

He put me on the seat and told the driver the way to go. The whole ride there he kept repeating, "I'm so sorry!"

Harry's Pov-

I woke up with some one bouncing on me. I looked up and saw Rosie, Bella's cousin. What was she doing here? Wait... If she's here then so is Bella. I groaned and propped myself up.

"Hi," I said in monotone.

"HI!" She squealed. Liam walked into our room and spoke, "I took her and Amelia back here while Lou took Bella to the hospital,"

"Whatever," I spoke like I didn't care. She cheated so why should I care about her?

"Stop being a di-" He cut himself off, "Rosie, why don't you go see what Niall and Zayn are doing?" He motioned her towards the door that connected our rooms. She skipped through it then Liam turned back towards me.

"Why are you being such a dick?" He asked with disgust.

"Why should I care about her?!" I asked angrily.

"She's your fucking girlfriend!" His voice raised with every word.

"She cheated!" I was now full on yelling.

"NO SHE FUCKING DIDN'T! YOU NEED TO LET HER EXPLAIN!" He was now full blown yelling.

Bella's Pov-

Well, my foot is indeed broken now. I have a thick boot on it but I am still allowed to walk. But, when I sit I have to prop my foot up.

We walked into the boys hotel room where They were all eating pizza, but Harry wasn't there.

"Want a slice?" Zayn asked. I shook my head 'no'. Suddenly the door that connects the two rooms opened to reveal Harry. Liam Stiffened. Harry saw me and turned right around and walked back into his room.

"I'll be right back..." I said walking towards the door. I ignored Liam's warning and walked in the door. Harry sat on the bed with his phone in his hand scrolling through it. I walked over to him and took the phone from his hands.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You know what you did," He retorted snatching the phone back.

"No, I clearly don't because I'm asking you," I replied.

"You cheated!" He spat. He showed me a picture of me, when I was on David's back, but it looked like I kissed him. I laughed menacingly.

"I sprained my ankle and he carried me two miles to the studio! I freakin pecked his cheek thanking him for doing that! Look at it more clearly! He didn't turn his head!" I said while Harry's face turned into guilt.

"I'm always the one to say sorry!" He muttered angrily.

"Not this time!" I yelled then I started.

"I'm sorry that your a prick! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was here! I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I'm famous! I'm sorry I took a job as a model! I'm sorry I lost one of our children then had to abort the other one! I'm sorry that my ex almost killed you! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was pregnant! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was being threatened! I'm sorry I cut! I'm sorry you saved me! I'm sorry I didn't really kill myself! I'm sorry that I wish I did kill myself! I'm sorry I ever loved you! I'm so fucking sorry that we even met!" I yelled while tears threatened to spill. He was so taken back.

Before he could respond I ran out of the room and back over to where everyone else was. They were all looking at me in shock, even Rosie was. Liam covered Amelia's ears. I ran or limped over and took Amelia than grabbed Rosie's hand and led them out of the hotel. I hailed a cab then told the driver where to go.

When we got there, I sent Rosie to bed as I dressed Amelia then put her in the bed with Rosie. I then walked back out into the living room, not bothering to change out of my bikini and sat on the couch and cried.

I heard a knock at the door as I stood up, not bothering to wipe my eyes, and opened the door. Niall pulled me into his chest as I cried. He led us back to the couch and sat down with me as I continued to sob. He didn't say anything, just sat there and rubbed my back. When I ran out of tears, I fell asleep.