Part 3

"Nak tha nì! (Don't do it) " the young girl whispered as she gripped her friends bow.

Their, crouched two dragon race elflings  in the high trees in the borders of Mirkwood forest.

Both had been warned to not venture that far by their parents but curiosity had blinded the young dragon elf children.

They had gotten through the guards of the palace and decided to have a adventure.

The young boy holding the golden bow with red flames painted on it turned his flaming eyes to the dark brown haired girl next to him:

"He was going to kill the snake, princess regdreil!" The young elf sneered, as he stares back down at the another small elf child they were watching.

This elf child standing on the forest ground obviously came from Mirkwood and obviously had a high status with his high quality fabric that was much alike to reydreils.

He had on silver tunic made of the silk familiar to mithril with grey leggings out of tree silk that could only be found in some ancient magical trees with a small pure starlight white gem ornament at the neck. A plain silver circle on his shoulder length silver blonde head.

He had a small silver dagger with negative spaces and Elvish carvings in his hand pointed at the emerald green snake slithering a few meters away from him.

Snakes were very precious to the dragon Elves, they were a precious evil spirit but the thing they admired was the hidden loyalty and kindness.

Many thought snakes intention were nothing but bad, while the dragon Elves who could talk to such spirits knew the truth. They were cursed when first snake came along at the dawn of time by a evil wizard.

"Adran, his clothing is those of royals like mine, I think he might be the king Orophers son; Thranduil....." Reydreil trailed off, before brushing a stray strand of her chocolate brown hair behind her sharp pointed ears. Though her rose gold circlet with diamonds on her head enabled some movement.

Adran rolled his amethyst eyes teasingly, he unlike Reydreil who always had her hair free and sometimes tied up had his hair which was a Snow White colour tied up in a pony tail with a grey ribbon.

"Reydreil, I plead, stop with the whole mushy loving eyes, it's repelling mellon nin (my friend)." Adran teased, giving a faint small smirk to the flustered young princess.

Regdreil glared at her smug friend coldly before turning her head denyignly.

"My eyes are not of such." Reydreil spoke a bit too loudly making her wince as she realised and Adran pushed her back towards the tree so more leaves would be covering her. As they did some green leaves fluttered downwards to where the prince Thranduil stood.

They both held their breath as the light blonde haired elf with the dagger glanced up slightly, his blue eyes revealed to both. Reydreil felt her cheeks become a hot red as he stared up for a moment before glancing back down and taking a step away from the snake that was minding its own business.

His eyes were definitely captivating and free, thought Reydreil flustered slightly.

"Seriously, Reydreil, you need to be more quite-........woah.....your cheeks their flaming.......are you serious, him ?!" Adran stated monotonously with a blank and unimpressed expression.

Adran couldn't believe his best friend was attracted to that of a Elf like Thranduil, he may be a Sindar elf but the dragon elves descended from the skies and earth by valar itself. Hence why they could connect to animal and trees.