+ P R O L O G U E +

"BTS! BTS! BTS!"

The chants were getting louder every single day and I couldn't help but smile at the A.R.M.Y.s. They never fail to inspire every single one of us in continuing our tiring but fun career. As usual, we go straight in the backstage after each concerts.

"V Hyung! There's a golden envelope slipped under your bag," Jungkook said as wiped his sweat and pointed something underneath my bag. "I don't remember putting anything there," I muttered as I slowly walked towards my bag. The golden envelope was placed there, sealed with a rose sticker.

To Mr. Kim Taehyung,

Those words were neatly written on the back of the envelope. I picked it up and sat in one of the chairs and carefully peeled the rose sticker to unseal the envelope. A pink piece of paper, which had a unique but elegant scent was revealed. I unfolded the paper and read it.

A tiring but fun day has once again ended,

leaving that rectangular and beautiful smile plastered on your face.

This is my very first letter to you,

expect more from the following days.

This is creepy. Should I just throw this? But something in my heart makes me want to keep this letter and look forward for more.

Give me 30 days and I will stop,

so please promise me, these letters, you won't throw.

Because between this short period of time,

my love and support for you, I will successfully show.

{ prologue written in Kim Taehyung's point of view ; following chapters will be written in poem format }