+ 29 - END +

-Chae Yeon on Media-

{ 30th letter ; 30th day ; POV FORMAT}

[ KIM TAEHYUNG ]

After the day of me announcing in concert to look for the girl who kept sending me letters in a golden envelope, I've been receiving tons of letters in golden envelopes too. But I'd wait for the fanmeet later since that's the time where she gives me letters.

The interview just ended and of course, I got bombarded with questions about the mystery golden girl. I tried my best in answering as discreetly as possible to avoid-- well risking her life, like what she said in her 2nd to the last poem.

But of course, I couldn't let this thing end just like this.

Before the fanmeet, we all proceeded to the backstage, where our bags are located. As usual, I would normally be the last one to go out since it would take time for me to read her letter. But today, I couldn't find one underneath my bag.

"Jungkook-ah, did you see a golden envelope underneath my bag?" I asked Jungkook who was fixing his things in his bag. "I didn't, hyung. You normally get the envelopes before me ever since the day I pointed one to you." He said while scratching the back of his neck. I just nodded and decided not to overthink about it.

She made her promise to meet me today, since it was the last day of her, sending letters to me. She wouldn't break that promise ; even if the saying 'promises are meant to be broken' says so. And if ever I see her, I wouldn't let her out of my life just because of her little vow.

One of the noonas told us it's time to go out there and sign for the fans. That would be our last schedule for the day. And this means, If I don't get to see her, then my chances on never letting her out of my life are quite low or almost impossible to me.

Being the excited me, I eagerly sat on the chairs on the stage, making the ARMYs scream. Most of them were holding a golden envelope, with different designs. This is actually harder than expected. How am I supposed to know which one is hers? God, I'm pretty stupid for announcing it to everybody to look for her.

"Hyung, If you're planning to find the girl of your dreams, then I'm wishing you the best of luck," Jungkook whispered with a slight smirk while looking at the fans who held a golden envelope and sat on the chair beside me. "Thanks maknae, I would need that luck," I muttered under my breath as I sighed a stressed out sigh and opened the cap of my marker. I was in the end of the row, which means I will be the last one to sign.

Let the hunting begin.

-

-

-

Every single girl went to me and gave me a golden envelope. Whenever I'd asked them if they were really the one, they'd say yes, but the rest says so too. The envelopes were full of glittering designs, making not even one stand out from the rest. It was basically a messed up shimmering pile of golden envelopes in my side of the table.

The line was getting shorter, signaling that the fanmeet is almost coming to an end. Please let one of them be the girl I'm looking for. Well she better be one of them since this is basically her last chance to give me her last letter.

I've been doing or asking the same things to the fans ; basically asking them if they were really the one and if they were the one, say something that would actually prove it. Nobody gave me accurate answers-- not one of their explanation even made sense-- but I just thanked them anyways.

Our manager told us that we had to cut the line since we were taking too long but I refused to and Jungkook helped me with objecting. After a lot of persuading, our manager agreed but only finish all the fans in the room; no more, no less.