Paul 6

" Paul... I'm scared" you looked up at the huge Ferris wheel normal people wouldent be scared of such things but being afraid of heights makes you not like other people. " You will be fine love" you looked in his reassuring eyes and sighed "fine here we go" you got in the seat you look down and your eyes widen your face gets hot you feel a big strong hand take you tiny frail one "your okay be brave" you weakly smile at his encouragement and look down at all the tiny people your anxiety take the beat if you and you burry your face in his warm chest all of a sudden the ride stops you are in the very top you stare strait ahead to look at the beautiful pink orange sunset you look at Paul he smiles " the sun is up the sky is blue it's beautiful and so are you"you smiled and blushed big he leaned up close to you you lean in also and kiss him you cup your hands around his clean shaven face. You both pulled away " I love you" he said lovingly " I love you more you kissed once more just in time to land safely to the ground.

Sorry this took so long I went on my overnight fried trip and then I went to Arizona for a week so a owe you quite a few stories. Peace and love Hare Krishna and brackets.😜