John

" Oh Johnny I'm bored " It was a dark cloudy rainy day. A smirk came over Johns face "I know what we can do" he said while he smirk grew into a cheeky smile a smile came in you face also " Okay.. I think I know what you want to do" he said sexily "And what is that" in his sexy husky voice "let me show you" you sprinted up to the stairs and John locked the door behind him not that anyone was going to see you. You lay on the bed while John crawls on top of you the kiss starts regularly and then he slips his tongue in feeling the taste of yours. " John I'm ready" you say. John still kissing starts taking of his shirt braking the kiss only for a moment to pull over his head when you Fidel with his belt you finally manage to get it off and the rest of his pants of so he is just in his boxers. He looks at you and starts to take of your shirt and skirt only to leave you almost naked only with your knickers and boxers still on. After a while of kissing and removing clothes you take of his boxers letting his throbbing erection free you now naked lay down while John kisses you all the way down to your thighs and then looks at you he teases you and he fingers you for a second he then comes up " Are you ready lov? " Yes John" you pant he aims and then enters slowly you run your fingers through his auburn hair he started slowly and went faster and faster until you were screaming " FUCK JOHN IM GONNA ..." But before you could finish you cummed and he cummed also you guys both collapsed and kissed once more " I love you " you said exhausted " l love you too" he said sweetly.

Hello thank you AlbalizMarie for giving me my first request I know this probably sucks it's my first smut PLZ DONT UNFOLLOW!! I'm really trying still request BTW I do starrison/McLennon whatever combo u want sorry this wasent great😒well anyway peace and love Brackets and Hare Krishna 😜