Chapter 12

The next day l woke up with blood between my thighs and my bed covers were also wet with a little blood.l managed to remove the covers and take a long needed shower. I turned off the lights and closed everything that brings light in my room. I couldn't face anyone l just couldn't. And the fact that I couldn't also control my tears. Bryan kept knocking every few minutes but l ignored.l didn't know for how long l locked myself in my room but it felt like a week or more. I couldn't stop thinking about the scene it kept replying it's self over and over.Bryan's parents come back l decided to go and welcome them back. When I saw them they looked so in love with each other and they were also happy.

Diner days used to be fun when it was just Bryan and I talking about things and the parents talk about work and life.but now its just the parents talking. Bryan texted me we need to talk but I ignored him.He had been trying to reach out to me but yet still l ignored. Somehow l didn't have a lot of hate towards Bryan but it felt like love with a little hate in it.one time l bumped into Bryan and he pulled me to his room. l got scared.he apologized and told me it was a mistake but he loves me.what I caught from his words more was he love me but not as a sister as a lover.l was shocked from the fact that he wasn't ashamed of saying such abomination. That moment he stepped forward and kissed me that time it didn't feel like just a kiss because he wasn't aggressive. That very night we made love.an eighteen year and a fifteen year.were getting mixed feelings. That night I realized that all this time my hate for him after he raped me was actually my love for him.

Was this how love felt like. Did rape determine our feelings for each other. My name is Robyn Smith and my first love.