VII - Moonlight And Roses

P.S. That was freestyle.

Moonlight and roses.Beauty with silver glow of tears.
This world felt faded to me,Your love made me believe.
Someone took brush and watercolors appear on canvas of my heart and reality have new shades,I guess now it's more real and I hope that it isn't only illusion or fleeting shadow.

My feelings,my heart I gave it to you,dangerous road like...
Making steps on thiny ice
Timid as a deer, delicate like fine        china,ivory skin with ocean blue eyes
are looking at you with such care and love which I never felt.
I'll give all stars on a sky to you,all goods of this world.
Because it's our kingdom.

Your desires and needs are melting with mine.As our lips melt in smooth kiss.Shape of Mine and Yours have common parts.So much into you and i'll never want to stop it.

Wait until you see the fruits,don't rush.

I go out on limb,I have one's heart in one's mouth.
My soul is shaky as flame of a candle and how easily wind can blow it... And then God's hand will open the window to let smoke go away,to spread and mixed with air and to make me breath again.

I need one day,one touch to feel wave of hot.To let my skin shine of sweat.Dark shadow and glow in my eyes when you love that smile of mine.