The Tu-Toriel

By the way, I will be addressing the reader as a female in this book, with Chara (or Frisk, if they happen to come in) being referred to as non-binary, using they/them pronouns.

This story will also be in mostly third person.

(If you don't know what some of the things (e.g Y/n) mean, just comment and I'll reply)

Also yep, the chapter is meant to be like that. I was trying to make a pun on Toriel's name so...

----------

  N̜̭̜͘AM̗͔E̩̮ ̢̭̘̫̯T̻̙͖̜͍ͅH̴̟̦͍͔̥̜ͅE̱̳̩̬ ͇͔̀F̺̺͍̫̤̝ͅA̺̩̮̘̬̜̫L̛̺L̝̦̭͇͉̮E҉̦N͕͚̗̝̱͚͝ ̫͖H̴͇U̦̬̩̤M̷͓̮A̞͓̖̖̝͠N͙  

Y/n awakened on a bed of golden flowers, with no memories, but the knowledge of the timelines, and an entity named 'Gaster'.

As she stood up, she happened to look down at her clothing. She was wearing a black and f/c sweater, with blue denim shorts, black tights and ankle boots as well.

Y/n shrugged, confused, and stuffed her hands in her pockets. But as she did so, she cut her hand on something. Grabbing the handle of it, she realized it was a shiny knife. A small, haunting smile stretched across her face as she ran the tip of her index finger down the blade, drawing blood in the process. Happily, she licked the blood off and swallowed it, the metallic taste trailing down her throat.

Taking her time, Y/n entered the next room, but hid the knife behind her back. A small flower popped out of the ground.

"It's rude to pretend you don't know who I am. Golly, someone ought to-"

He paused, before looking up at her properly. He smiled happily.

"Golly, it's you! Don't you have anything better to do?" He laughed, "Anyway, this is your soul..." Y/n blanked out the rest of what he had said, she'd heard it all before. He then proceeded to disappear into the ground.

Suddenly, Y/n heard footsteps. She clutched her knife tightly, ready to murder someone.

"Oh hello. I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins...."

**Time-skip because I can't remember the tutorial all that well**

Carefully, she wiped the dusty knife on some of the spare clothes in the closet, before stuffing the cinnamon-butterscotch pie in the backpack she'd found along the way.

Y/n walked into the lounge, bored. There was nothing to do.

"Hey, when can I go home?" She asked.

"H-home?" Toriel stuttered, "This is your home now! Would you like to hear a snail fact from my book '72 uses for snails'? How about it?"

"How do I exit the ruins?" She sighed impatiently.

"Did you know....  snails make terrible shoelaces?"

"How. Do. I. Exit. The. Ruins?!" Y/n asked impatiently.

"Excuse me... there is something I must do." Toriel got up and rushed from the room.

Y/n groaned angrily. Toriel didn't own her. Knowing where Tori would be, she made her way to the basement.

"You wish to learn how to return 'home', do you not? Ahead of us lies the exit of the Ruins. A one-way exit to the rest of the Underground. I am going to destroy it. No one will ever be able to leave again. Now be a good child, and go upstairs."

"I'm no child, goat woman. You don't know what I am."

Y/n growled, and walked to catch up at the pace she was walking at.

"Every human that falls down here meets the same fate. I have seen it again and again. They come. They leave. They die. You naive child... If you leave the Ruins... They... Asgore... Will kill you.

"Then I'll kill them. I'm going to kill them all. I'm going to turn them all to dust. If you get in my way I'll slaughter you too." She chuckled, but Toriel pretended she didn't hear.

"I am only protecting you, my child." She rolled her eyes. She'd murder them all. No one could stop her.

"...."

"Go to your room."

Y/n continued to follow Toriel.

"Do not try to stop me. This is your final warning."

"You don't own me, goat," She snapped sassily, "I'll do whatever I like. Including killing you."

Soon, they reached a door.

"You want to leave so badly? Hmph. You are just like the others. There is only one solution to this. Prove yourself.... Prove to me you are strong enough to survive!"

Y/n's f/c soul flew from her chest, initiating the battle.

Toriel blocks the way!

Smirking, she pulled the bloodied knife out from behind her. Toriel looked slightly alarmed, but didn't back away. Y/n charged forward and sliced open her chest.

Toriel fell to the ground, "Y . . . y o u . . . r e a l l y    h a t e   m e   t h a t   m u c h?

She smiled and started to stab the goat woman to speed up the process of death.

"N o w   I   s e e   w h o   I   w a s   p r o t e c t i n g   b y   k e e p i n g   y o u   h e r e. N o t   y o u . . .  B u t   t h e m! H  a  .   .   .   h  a    .   .   . 

Suddenly, Toriel disintegrated into a pile of dust, and a stone- gray heart shattered into pieces.

Y/n smiled, before moving forward, and slamming open the wooden, purple doors and striding through them arrogantly. Striding down the corridor she brushed the dust and blood off her clothing, before hiding the knife up her sleeve, as to stay concealed. Soon, she reached another room. Flowey popped up from the ground..

"Ha ha! You're soulless, aren't you?! You're empty inside.. just like me! in fact... You're Chara, right?"

Y/n laughed, and shook her head. Flowey noticed this, but continued anyway., "We're still inseparable after all these years! Well listen, I have a plan to become all powerful. Even more powerful than you and your stolen soul. How about we destroy everything in this wretched world? Everyone... everything in this worthless memories ... Let's turn 'em all to dust!" He screeched happily, "C'mon, it's a wonderful idea!" Before disappearing into the ground once again.

Y/n chuckled. Oh man! He thinks I'm Chara?! No way, they're too good at what they do to be me! I'm only an amateur, but them.. they're a professional! They're's the best of the best! Man... I sound like monster kid. She thought to herself as she strode through the purple pillars, and into the Underground beyond the ruins.