Flipagram Roast

(OH MY GOSH PLEASE LOOK AT THE VIDEO AFTER READING THIS PLEASE😂)

"JUSTIN" you yelled for justin to come downstairs, because you wanted to show him this video your friend had been begging you to watch. "JUSTINNNNNN" you yelled even louder than before. He came running down the steps almost triping,with a worried look on his face. "Y/N baby is everything ok ,are you hurt,do you nee-" You stopped him mid sentence with your every loud laughter. "No,no I'm fine I just wanted you to watch this video that y/f/n sent me,and has been dying for me to watch" He sits on the sofa next to you. "Is it that weird porn with those clowns and that cowboy because-" NO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" you ask him with disgust. He thinks about it for a moment then shrugs and looks at you."You're so weird" you says rolling your eyes and pulling up the video on your computer. "Flipagram Roast?" Justin reads off the computer. " yeah I don't even what the hell this is either,but let's watch it and find out". When you click play, the video starts out with a picture of a girl with bright red lipstick, and a dude with a very funny laugh in the background. You and Justin chuckle a little bit,but then it cuts to a picture of that lady from shriek,followed by the terrible laughing in the background. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOSH WHAT THE FUCKKK" you scream laughing really hard to the point where your face hurts. Justin on the other hand is over on the opposite side of you almost dying. His face is red,he is smiling really hard. You pause the video so you guys can get yourselves back together. Wiping the tears from your eyes,you press play and a boy with really tiny pink sunglasses on his face appears on the screen while holding a ps3 in his hands. Justin brust out laughing while you try to hold it a fart that was bound to come from you laughing so hard. The screen then cuts to a picture of Wiz Khalifa with white sun glasses and that's when you lose your chill. You both are on the floor laughing so hard that you feel like your about to pee. You try to stand up but you fell down again laughing. You glance over at Justin who has a shocked and worried look on his face. "B-Baby what's wrong" you say while still laughing a little. Justin turns his head to look at you,when he does you see that his face is bright red and his eyes are wide open. You stand up and walk over to where he is, but when you stand in front of him,you step on a wet spot on the floor."Justin why the hell is it wet" you say looking down and the wet spot then back at him. He tilts his head down and then that's when it hit you......he just peed on himself. "OH MY GOSH W-W-HAT T-THE FUCK" you say laughing and yelling at the same time as you run upstairs to go and burn your foot off. "BABY WAIT" Justin yells,but by the time he got up there the bathroom door was shut and the water was running. "DAMN YOU Y/F/N.

A/N
Hey guys I'm back☺☺☺. I hope you enjoyed this one because I wanted to post something funny to get you guys to continue to read this book. Hope you liked it and comment what you think☺.

~Najah❤❤❤