@paumhr X Josh

We all stared at the maniac with full attention he reaches up and takes off his mask. I stare at him with shock and betrayal. "Josh why would you do this to us?" I struggle to choke down my tears. "Pau, they are the reason my sisters are
dead, why wouldn't I!" Josh says harshly.

"Your off your meds!" Chris shouts in hysteria.
"You killed Jessica!" Mike shouts in a rage. "Wait what?" Josh asks confused. "Jessica is dead and it's all your fault!" Mike shouts. "I-I had nothing to do with that you gotta believe me!" Josh says. "Why should we trust you after what you did, HUH?!?" I scream as I untie Chris and Ashley. Josh walks closer towards me and grabs my wrist. "Pau, sweetie you gotta believe me.." Josh says as his voice cracks. "Don't you sweetie me Joshua, I don't know what to believe anymore, we trusted you and you told me you were taking your meds, you lied to me!" I say as I push him away and walk towards Chris. "But I loved you!" Josh screams. "Yeah I though so too but after what you put me through I'm not sure if your love means anything to me!" I walk behind Chris as if he were a wall. Chris turns and wraps me in a tight hug. "I see how it is you two have been ****ing behind my back well what ever screw you all I hope you enjoyed this because the Internet sure will!" Josh says harshly. "No man we haven't she is like my sister and you hurt her because your crazy and went out your ****ing mind!" Chris says defending you! "Mike please just get him out of here." I say monotoned. I was heart broken he really thought that little of me, Figures right.