Part two for @Paumhr

Requested by other fans and Ike's by this reader so here you are. Sorry for not updating in forever. Btw thanks so muck for 2k reads it means so much to me I love you guys so much. Also I'm looking for ideas for my other account Crazy_Bre556 you should check it out I have a Chris X OC on there that is amazing.

Pau stood there and sobbed as Chris comforted her. "How could he think that I would do that to him?" I asked the man who was my best friend in the world. "I don't know he should know by now that I love someone else but apparently not." Chris said looking over at Ashley. "Chris I have a request." I said looking up at him. "Yea anything." He said telling me I could go on. "No matter what I want you to tell Ashley how you feel tonight, ok?" I asked him as I had a unsure feeling in my stomach. "You got it!" He said walking over to the rest of them. I stayed over by myself to think about the nights events. I was for sure going to call Josh's mother when I got home. If I got home. I began to feel queasy and threw up in the corner. "Pau are you ok?" Ashley asks. "Yea just uneasy is all. I can't believe he did all of this for a prank video." I said shaking my head and sitting down before passing out.