¤♢ 6 ♢¤

°⊙ Previously ⊙°

"Thanks..."

And with that he hurried into your bedroom and closed the door.

"Why are you acting so strange...?"

You pondered the question for a few minutes before you decided to go to sleep.

°°⊙⊙⊙°°
°⊙ Howdy! ⊙°
°°⊙⊙⊙°°

You groaned as you heard your alarm go off. You you flipped over and reached out to turn it off but you couldn't find the clock, you couldn't even find your bedside table with left you to desperately flail for a couple of seconds before falling off the couch.

*Thump*
"Uff! Dammit...SANS TURN OF THE GODDAMN CLOCK!"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO?!"

You got up and ripped open the door to your bedroom and turned off the clock. You sighed, finally some peace and quiet... "I could have done that myslef." Never mind.
You groaned and just walked away from him, you weren't really a morning person. You went into the kitchen to make yourself some coffee/tea/other energy giving drink. You could hear Sans'es angry mumbling through the wall. You just finished making your drink when Sans excited the bedroom wearing your usual clothes and trying to brush/fix his hair (if you don't have hair he's fixing his clothes). You hummed a good morning and started drinking but it kind of just went straight through you and now there was a small puddle on the floor...awesome... Sans looked at you with wide eyes and then burst out laughing.

"Hahaha! Oh my god you're so stupid! Y-you can't just drink something like that! Hahaha!"

Sans was now laying on the floor, clutching his stomach and wheezing. You looked at him and frowned.

"Couldn't you have told me that earlier? Now I have to shower and change clothes..."

Sans stopped laughing and his face turned red. He tried to say something but nothing he said made any sense so you just ignored him and went to grab some towels and a change of clothes. You then went into the bathroom, locked the door and turned the shower on.

~ time skip brought to you by awkward showers and nosebleeds ~

Sans had explained to you while you were walking that you could only eat monster food because everything else would go straight through you.
Now here you were, standing in front of the school... You gulped nervously. There is no going back now. You turned and looked at Sans to see that he looked at least as nervous as you felt.

"So, what classes do you usually have on Wednesdays?"
"I usually just skip school but I've got math, English, lunch, PE and workshop."
"Lunch isn't a class...?"
"Now it is."

Sans stared walking away before you could say anything else. You were just about to tell him that Biology was your first class when you saw him waving at you with your schedule. Sneaky bastard. You shook your head and started heading towards math class.

~ time skip brought to you by math and English, two boring yet important subjects ~

You sighed as you sat down at an empty table. It was finally lunch! You hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and that was when you were in your own body. Who knows when the last time Sans ate was? You looked suspiciously at the hamburger in front of you. The food lady said it was monster food but it looks just like human food... You poked it before you grabbed it. You opened your mouth to take a bite-
"Saaaaaaaaanssssss!"
FUCKING HELL!

¤¤¤♢♢♢¤¤¤
¤♢ I'm Flowey! ♢¤
¤¤¤♢♢♢¤¤¤

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT AN: Okay, as you might have noticed there has been a lack of uppdates (No shit Feli, it's been like a month). I am not giving up on this story, I've been busy with a bunch of irl stuff which has prevented me from writing. Updates may not come regularly from now on but I will try my best. Hopefully you'll bear with me and I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Also, I would love to hear your opinion on it ^_^