I Need To See Her (Roc Royals POV)

I'm sitting in my room with my nigga Eddie, playing call of duty. "Whats on your mind fam Eddie says to Chresanto?" (Roc Royal) Chres had this blank look on his face like he was thinking deeply about something. Aw nothing I'm good nigga Roc says. You look like something's on your mind Roc says Eddie concerned." Roc looks up at Eddie, and he thinks to himself they have been cool for a while so he could talk to him.

"Well long story short, theres this girl I like alot I might even be in love with her....says Roc. Yeah what about her my nigga...says Eddie. Well shes in a relationship Roc says. Awh man you a dog Eddie jokes. Naw Eddie nigga if you listen to me, and stop cutting me off you will see, that it ain't even like that says Roc a little irritated. Any who Roc continues, I was saying shes in a relationship with this abusive ass nigga name Tyga. Him and I was boys at one point, but after seeing how he treats Shamari, I lost all respect for him. She's such a beautiful girl man and so nice, she don't deserve that shit says Roc angrily."

"Damn fuck you gone do Chres? says Eddie. Shit I want to be with her, and she wants to be with me but she's scared. I was gone beat his ass real bad, but she don't want me too I respect her wishes, she claims she's going to handle it. I'm tryna be patient man I swear I am says Roc. You said this nigga name is Tyga? says Eddie." Roc nods his head but had and I dont give a fuck look expression on his face. "I was just asking fam cause I think that's the nigga they call Mike Check, cause he can rap says Eddie." Roc Royal shrugs his shoulders. "I guess my nigga his name is Michael, so it must be him."

Eddie and Roc started playing another round of call of duty. Roc starts getting in his thoughts of Shamari. Her pretty smile man he thought to himself. I need to see her Roc says out loud on accident. Eddie laughs at Rocs outburst. "Well go and see her my dude says Eddie. I'll call or text her, cause Tyga and I don't fuck with each other now. He was hitting on Mari while I was there and I told his goofy ass the shit wasn't cool, then he got mad at me and we argued."

"Fuck that nigga though, I'm going to figure something out to see Mari says Roc.