You Ain't Shit!!!

"Shamari POV"

I am absolutely without a doubt, positively in love with Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August. He is everything I've ever dreamed of, ever hoped for.

"Wake up baby its time to get ready for school," I say nudging him. He didn't respond. I kissed his lips, as he lay there in a lifeless manner. "Baby (kiss) wake up (kiss)" I say to Chres who is still unresponsive. I get up angrily. I pick up a pillow and throw it at him full force, still nothing I shrug my shoulders and suck my teeth.

I begin to walk away shaking my head, he then catches me off guard, grabbing me from behind in a playful.manner. I shriek from the unexpected blow.

"Baby stop it you play too much, I hate you!" I screamed. "Oh you hate me? You hate me?"says Chres. He throws me on the bed, and begins attacking me from all angles. He snatches my shirt off, as I try to run, and throwd me back down.

"Tell me you love me" he says while he has me shirtless, and pent down. "I-Shamari August HATE YOU"I say pointing to his bare chiseled chest.

"Is that right Mrs. August?" he says as he begin biting, and kissing on my stomach and belly button. He works his way up to my lips and kiss me intensely. "Baby....I....can't....right....now" I say in between kisses. "And why not"says Chres smiling. "Cause mother nature calls" I say seriously. "Ok? So go pee and come back bae" he says still smiling.

"Nooo silly I'm on my period" I say to him. His smile instantly faded. I laugh at his facial expression. "Damn does that thing haft to come every month?" he says irritated. "Yes in fact she does or that would mean, that I was pregnant" I say sarcastically.

"Mother nature always cock blocking" says Roc. I laugh cause he so silly but yet so serious. "Awe baby don't look so sad I'll see what's crackin in about 3 to 5 days" I say to Roc who wasn't amused. "Damn bae you sound like a business they always want you to wait 3 to 5 business days for shit" he says laughing. I hit him in the arm as we got undressed for our shower.

"Babe are you sure you want to shower with me while Im on?" I ask in all seriousness. "Yeah we have before I ain't tripping, remeber I let you get in first, so you could rinse the blood from down there real good" says Roc.

I got in the shower rinsed my va-jay jay real good, then Chresanto joined me. Once we were done we brushed our teeth, and washed our faces. I wore a royal blue, and white crop top, and blue jean true religion  short shorts. My shoes were royal blue and white  chuck taylors. Chresanto wore the same colors I did. He wore a white Ralph Lauren polo with the royal blue polo man on the polo. Some true religion jeans, and Royal blue and white Jordans.

I go to my jewelry box because, I wanted to wear my birthstone ring that my grandmother bought me before she died.

I looked, and looked, and looked, and I couldn't find it. "Shit!" I say slamming my jewelry box on the dresser. Chresanto walks out the bathroom with a concerned look on his face. "Whats wrong princess?" He questions. "That motherfucking bitch ass Tyga stole my fucking birth stone ring" I shout pissed.

"Don't sweat it princess I'll buy you another one" says Chres. "You don't understand bae you could never replace that ring in a million years. I don't care if someone custom made it to look exactly like mine, it just won't work." I say tearing up. "Why is that Mari?" says Chres...."Because my grandmother bought that for me before she died, and its sentimental" I said with my head hung low.

Tears slowly stream down my cheeks. He wipes them with his hands, then kisses my lips. "I'm sorry that I can't give you that particular ring back, as bad as I want to say here it is baby I can't" says Chresanto. "I just can't stand to see you down and out this bothers me" he says . "It's ok baby I'll be fine my feelings are hurt, but Ill grow past it" I say reassuring him.