Chapter 3

*Not edited//picture is Maddlynn**

After two days of Harry picking Niall up and dropping Niall off, it was safe to say that Niall had a crush on his new friend. Was this crush a good thing? Probably not. Did Niall care? A little. Was Niall going to tell Harry, or anyone for that matter? Hell no. Niall was going to keep it a secret until he got over this little crush of his.

"Ni, we're here." Harry said, bringing Niall out of his thoughts. Niall looked out the window.

"Oh." He didn't want to leave Harry. He wanted to spend the whole day with him.

"I'll see you after school." Harry smiled. Niall smiled back and nodded.

"Can you kidnap me instead?" Niall asked, looking back at the building to his right. Harry chuckled.

"Sadly, I can't. Your mom would hate me." He said. Niall looked back at Harry and pouted.

"Fine." He mumbled. Harry reached in his backseat and grabbed Niall's backpack.

"I promise, I'll be here waiting for you, just like the last two days." Harry said handing Niall his bag. Niall nodded and started to get out. He stopped when the door was open and looked at Harry.

"Harry?" Niall asked.

"Yes, Ni?" Harry asked. Niall bit his lip.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" Harry tilted his head to the side slightly.

"For helping me the other day and for bringing me to school even though you could sleep in." Niall said. The bell rung and Harry quickly told Niall it was no problem and let him leave. Niall ran into the building and to his English class.

"Almost late, Niall." Liam chuckled. Niall blushed and shrugged.

"Making out with Harry?" Liam smirked. Niall blushed even more and shook his head.

"We were talking. Besides, I woke up late." Niall said. Liam just continued to smirk as he faced the front to listen to the lesson.

At home, Harry was laying on the couch watching Netflix. Gemma walked in and sat on his stomach, since he took up the whole couch.

"Hey, baby bro." She smiled. He smiled back.

"Hey, Gem." He said. Gemma watched her brother grab his phone and check it, then sigh and put it back down.

"Waiting for a certain person to text you?" She asked, smirking. He fought the blush and shook his head.

"Nope, just counting down the minutes till I go back to school." He lied. Of course he was waiting for a certain someone to text him. He knows Niall's at school, but he normally texts him a few times a day. Harry's phone dinged and he quickly moved, causing Gemma to fly off of his stomach and onto the ground. He glanced at her.

"Sorry, Gem." He mumbled, looking down at his phone.
          To Haz
          From Ni
              Hey, Haz 😊
Gemma smirked.

"Is it that boy? What was his name again? Niall?" Harry nodded, not really paying attention to his sister as him and Niall texted. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

At lunch, Louis and Niall were talking about 5 Seconds of summer, once again, when Liam and Zayn walked up.

"Hey guys." Niall said, shoving a handful of fries in his mouth. Zayn sat next to Niall while Liam sat next to Louis.

"What are we talking about?" Liam asked.

"5 seconds of summer." Louis answer.

"So you're fangirling again?" Zayn smirked at Louis. Louis glared at him.