School

???'s P.O.V

"Are you listening at all?" The most bossiest girl in the class bosses me. "Just stop it!" I hissed.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As always I listen to those exact students fight all the time in class. It entertains me. I always giggle when they fight, and when the teacher yells at them.

The bell rings and we exit the classroom. "Hey!" A guy yells from behind. I turn to see who it was. It was the guy. The guy that always argues the teacher. "Umm... Hi?" I question. "Ugh! Don't just say um hi!" He yells. "Wow Yuu," the girl that also argues with came by us. "Some kind of man huh?" She smiled at me. "Stop budging in the like that!" Yuu screams. "Hey! You guys get out of here!" The teacher laughs at us. I obeyed the teacher and ran.

"Hey come back!" Yuu screams and runs after me. The girl ran with him too. "Yuu! Stop!" a brown hair boy stopped him. I was able to catch my breath from running. "Why are you chasing a girl?" "Because I saw her laughing at me!" Yuu screams. They all laughed. While he was distracted by the people laughing, I ran laughing. "I'm not done with you!" Yuu barged through them.

My hair fell out of the ponytail I had in. My (h/l) (h/c) hair flew behind me. I heard no other footsteps of Yuu. "Wait! Stop!" He yelled. I actually stopped. He caught up by me and caught his breath. "Your.... (Y/N).... Right?" "Umm... Yes," I answered confused. "You.... You know... Mika.... Right?" Yuu asks again. My (e/c) eyes widen. "Well...? Do you?" He said again. I nodded.

"Why...." He growled. "Why did you-" he got interrupted. "You should stop now Yuu," a hand got a hold of Yuu's shoulder. "I was going to ask her something important! Geez people are nosy lately!" Yuu screamed. "Tee hee! Um bye~," I ran. I ran behind the purple hair girl again.

"You just run, but don't pass out," she said. I followed what she said and ran. I grabbed a snack while running. I started to climb on the roof. And sat down to take a breath.

Yuu's P.O.V

That girl! Oh I'm gonna beat her! I ran where she ran. Oh course Shinoa just stands there with that stupid smile of hers. "What's all the rush now... Hmm?" She teased. "Chasing a girl?" "She has the information that I need!" I yelled back. "What information? How to ask a girl out?" She teases again. "No! It's about..." I said but it could spread around. "What? Too afraid to tell?" She laughs.

"I don't need you to waste my time!" I pushed her out of the way. I looked everywhere. No sign of her! Ugh!

Flash back~

"So, are you the first orphan?" I sternly ask. "You can say I am, but not really. There was a girl before me." Mika smiles. "I still remember her." Mika looked like he was gonna cry. "What was the girl's name?" I ask. "Her name was... (Y/N)," Mika smiled. "She didn't talk much, but she was like a family member to me. Her (h/c) hair was so (h/l) and it always blew in the wind."

"Wish I can see (Y/N)'s smile once again." His word echoes.

"You must of loved her dearly huh?" I look at Mika. Mika looks back at me. "Yeah, I guess you can say that," he looks at the ceiling.

"Just one more time...."

Flash Back ends~
(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I remember this kind of breeze. "Haha! I found you!" Yuu shouts from down there. I slid off of the roof and landed like when... When.... I fell off of that swing.

I couldn't get up. "Whoa man," Yuu looked at me funny. "That's karma for ignoring me! Haha!" Everyone surrounded us. "Jerk..." I murmured. I tried to get up, which actually worked. I tried to walk away from him, but he walked the same paste I was going. "Just tell me!" He yells in my ear which causes me to fall.

"Just leave me alone!" I scream at him. It wasn't just him that made me fall. I was also loosing my balance. Even though he makes me mad, it's still my fault.