The Chase

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My (e/c) eyes flew open. I sat up quickly and started to panic. "(Y/N)?" Mika yawned. I started to calm down after I heard his voice. "Mika," I said. "They're coming." I got up and ran. Mika did the same. "Who's chasing us?" Mika asks. "It's my army, and your army too I believe," I answered. "And tell me this Mika. Why is your army after me?" "They want to use you," Mika answered.

"And what do you mean by use?" I ask. Mika didn't answer. He takes my wrist and pulls me into a dark space. He takes me to the corner. He covers my mouth. "Be quiet for a minute please," he smiled. I nodded. He puts crates in front of us. He puts his arm around me, which cause me to blush.

My army pasted us and and so did his. "I think we're good," Mika smiles. "Oh yeah! You're bleeding." He takes off his cloak. He wraps his cloak around my waist. The cut burned even if he put it around my waist.

He bends down. "Well? Aren't you getting on my back?" Mika asks. I tried to get up and hop on his back. He raises up. He looks from left to the right.

He ran the other way from where the armies were heading.

Third Person P.O.V~

"Where's that vampire?!" Kimizuki yelled. "No site of them anywhere!" Yoichi yelled. "What about the vampires behind us?" Mitsuba screamed. "Shinoa! Mitsuba! Yoichi! Kimizuki!" Guren yells. "Hold the vampires." "Yuuichiro Hyakuya!" Guren yells. "You find (y/n)." "Got it!" Yuu runs.

Yuu's P.O.V

Hmm, why is (Y/n) so important to Mika? Is he happy that they united? Or is it he's happy to find her again? I don't know. Instead of running forward, I ran towards the vampires. I turned a right by a old broken building.