ch.1. Hogwarts letters??

"What the hell why the fricken chicken did an owl fly in our window!?" Y/n yelled as she fell backwards onto her bedspread.

Y/n's sister, Hermione, shrugged equally as confused. Was this done sort of prank? Hermione picked up the letters the darn owl dropped and giggled at y/n's dramatic behaviour.

"Sometimes i forget how much of a drama queen you are y/n!" She exclaimed trying to hold in her laughter.

"I will beat you up later" y/n replied as serious possible, trying to keep a straight face and failing.

"HOLY CRICKET" Hermione yelled, her eyes so wide they could burst.
"These are invitation letters!! For a school!!"

"A school?? What kind of school invites people" y/n replied her brows raised high.

"The letter says.............a school of witchcraft and wizardry!!
? What does that even mean??"

"MUM, DAD!" They both called together in sync.
Their parents's loud footsteps echoed throughout their house, clearly concerned by the yelling.

The twins jumped towards their parents as they burst through the door, they shoved the letters in their hands and insisted they read them immediately. As the two poor Granger's read over the letters they looked at each other in shock. Surely such thing as a wizarding school does not exist??

===========***=========

"You say what now?" Y/n exclaimed, confused at what this 'cough' 'cough' ""wizard""  has told her.

"Just run straight at the wall between the platform, you'll be able to get on the train then!" The wizard smiled, clearly not hearing the absurdity in his claim.

Y/n was so tempting to yell at him for telling her and her sister to run into a wall, that's just insulting!

"Well here it goes..." Hermione said unsure, the twins looked at each other and the brick wall in front of them.

Time to catch the train!!